CAINED-AND-UNABLEmember
214 posts

Posted:
What in the world has happened?????????Ive only not been here for 2 weeks and everyone that used to be here seems to have gone.?!?!?!?!?!Wheres the long winded threads by Pele, and the insessant jokes of "superman" that used to fill the boards 24-7. ???oh shit. Ive just realised.....i'm getting old.What happened to all the older members.Oh well, i guess it couldnt last forever.9 to 5 finally got a grip on us eh????Never mind. From now on, im gonna do more poi, rather than writing about it.Ill see you all in another 2 weeks (hopefully), when i can start selling my event (JUGGLERS BALL) to all you poi'ers, staff twrilers and jugglers etc, who love nice big hippy fire, trancy, cheap nights, (oh, and who live within travelling distance of Manchester smile )Till then, Peace. Love. Unity. Respect.POIBOI.

GaBBeRave19member
72 posts

Posted:
weeeeee

Shouden-CrDSILVER Member
Veteran Member
495 posts

Posted:
Prolly the world's events are a little more captivating than usual. This coming from the Anthrax state here. (almost the town!) Tampa, FL is located *RIGHT* next to St. Petersburg, where I believe two of the anthrax letters have been mailed from. Might as well hang a skull and cross-bones up outside St. Petersburg. Who's gonna want to go their with that kinda reputation? *keeps his fingers crossed the US gov't catches these freaks(terrorists)*My heart goes out to all the victims of this entire worldwide tragedy that started Sept 11, and is continuing on today. Peace out to all.------------------ [PLUR]-=Crazy Raver Dude=-

-=ÇrazyRaverÐude=-

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
What????!!! Me? Long winded? Never!!! winkI got sick of being told to shut up...so I did.Actually, life has been keeping me very pleasantly busy and so I have been away from the computer.What's yer excuse CaU? tongue------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
I've been gone for only 3 days, and already theres this new kid CaU yelling about how oldskool he is winkhehe - to tell the truth, this last weekend has had a major influx of newbies duder.Josh

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Pele, shut up.Shout out to all of my mid-schoolers! (not quite new school, certainly not old school...)

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
heya!I'm back and ready to start nagging again... how messy things have gotten around here while I've been tiptoeing through the tulips grinLife has been keeping me really busy, and the 3 day Earthdance event broke my head just a little....

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

Reesemember
6 posts

Posted:
well, i would like to say that I am a newbie and am proud of it!..i just started spinning seriously on my own this past week after watching some pros and working with someone on a mini lesson at Pennsic this past august.i think this is an awesome site and look forward to learning more from it and from you..who i hope to become more familiar with and welcomed by..peace.

CAINED-AND-UNABLEmember
214 posts

Posted:
JOSH-, me, new skool? prehaps not the oldest. but hey. at least am not the one wingin about us young wipper snappers smile . but you said it NYC. heres to us middle schoolers ! winki dont mind you calling me names josh. honest. frownpele-. my excuse. is the boring world of college and work.too much time workin. not enough time on this site or spinnin. But hey. ya know what they say...... absence makes the heart grow fonder. smilepeace and love, allChris

Insatiable fire-faerie (Angie)BRONZE Member
150 posts

Posted:
Hey Chris....Its nice to know theres someone from my neck of the woods (well...Gtr Man, but I live in Scottie just now) ....but hello 2 u 'not quite old schooler' anyway'Newbie' Angie xx

"You've got red on you!" Shaun of the Dead

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Yo Chris,I was just jokin; wid ya man? You can hang with us oldskoolers anytime winkJosh

Whiffle Squeekaddict
416 posts

Posted:
hi everybody, just wanted to say hi, i am one of the noobies that has entered this hallowed land this weekend, im 16, my names kyle, and ive been staffing for over a year and lack skills, but have been poiing for roughly six months and am not that bad, just discovered this website, and its really cool, hi everyone

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

jedimastahmember
97 posts

Posted:
Still here just busy with work and music. you know how it is. Work, Work, Work. Also, I haven't been able to get on line for a while. You have not seen the last of Tha Jedimastah!

N8member
336 posts

Posted:
.....(waits for snappy remark about leather from superman...)Hey well I'm still here, i guess I'm with NYC on that Mid-old Schooler catergory. A whole bunch of "life" has been happening for me. Girlfrommars (Laurie) and I are Engaged, school started again etc. But you know Josh is right there really have been a ton of people jumping on the board as of late, I'm not sure how many members we have, but damn they are multiplyin' smileOne Love.N8Ps. Pele is defiantely long winded grin------------------Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Defiantly or definitely?I like the idea of her being defiant about it grin------------------C@ntusWe are old, we are young, we are in this together, vagabonds and children, we're prisoners forever, with pulses raging and eyes full of wonder, Kicking out behind us again.

Meh