collinsc311SILVER Member
5 posts

Posted:
I was just wanting to say hello and let everyone know that I busted my cherry this past Tuesday night on fire chains. I had been practicing for a couple of months on the streaming poi. I kicked some ass if I do say so myself. I did not realize, but my neighbors came out to watch when they saw the flames and gave me an ovation, much to my surprise, when I was done. I know I have A LOT more to learn, but I have become a slave to the flames. I will be keeping an eye on the posts to learn as much from you all as possible.Peace!!!

If we were all affected by Pacman as children we would be sitting in dark rooms, munching pills, and listening to electronic music!

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Congratulations! grinWelcome to a firey world of fun!!!------------------C@ntus[This message has been edited by Cantus (edited 13 October 2001).]

Meh

xLessThanJakexmember
155 posts

Posted:
CONGRATULATIONS! my fire friend.It's all so much better from here!!! smile------------------Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

SupaflyBRONZE Member
TNT
173 posts

Posted:
Congrats and welcome. I must say that your skillz have definitely improved. Can't wait for the outdoor party this weekend. Bring your toys! You've now discovered a message board with great people, open minds, and infinite poi wisdom.------------------"We do not inherit this Earth from our ancestors, but merely borrow it from our children"

Fear the evil monkey!

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Congratulations and welcome to the HOP smileshine onCassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"