Forums > Social Chat > fire breathing for the first time (Jez and i)

Login/Join to Participate

Shadowblademember
57 posts

Posted:
so its mid afternoon jez and i are doing some staff and poi. We light our staff and spin and like a lightning bolt WHAM, how about fire breathing?Sooooooooo...... jez says i can have a go if i can show him i am safe with water, it goes like a charm.The next part is tricky, kerosene tastes sooooo bad and i keep on thinking i going to die right here and right now. So Jez hold a flamming staff inchs from my trembbling face, then (dramatic pause........)WHOOOSSHHHHH yeah flam shoots up like a pro jez stands mouth agasp and i thank my goth powers for letting me live another day. I looked perfect, and of course Jez had to have a go after that. After endangering ourselves mutiple time we retired to the computer and decide to share our fun with the rest of you.(Note shadowblade and Jez do not endorse the use of kerosen or any other tools to breath fire without any practise)it was fun though so all you little kids should go try it right now, NOW damm you NOW!Also we do not need the lecture about it as we know all the risks and decided to try anyway.What are you kids still doing here go now now now now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOW

Fire Princessmember
130 posts

Posted:
Congrats, guys grinI am expecting to see some of this spectacular breathing on the weekend!Princess xx

SorchaTheFlamingmember
235 posts

Posted:
lucky...im pretty good at the whole water thing. hell even the fuel thing i just gotta learn to not be afraid to light it...

Teach tolerance, not competition.
Send food, not bombs.

Maelstrommember
135 posts

Posted:
Any bsd side effects other then taste? And how easily did it ignite? I can do the water as well, and I'm not afraid of the flame, however the toxins do bother me. Did your kidneys hurt the next day?

Nothing good ever comes from hanging out with normal people.

Shadowblademember
57 posts

Posted:
its not bad if you breath out and up at the flame, the toxins pose on problem as long as you dont drik the suff tongue

foobaaspinning for ages
125 posts

Posted:
UUUUUUrrrrrrrghh! frown Kero is baaaaaaadd!!There are manly other fuels out there that basically don't taste at all...they just feel kinda oily in your mouth....I am sure that they are just as toxic, but last time I used kero.....I could still taste it when I burped the next day.....yyeeeeeuuuuck!!!Oh...I got the behind the back weave this afternoon....soooo I am a happy chappy!!!! smile------------------fe fi foo fun[This message has been edited by foobaa (edited 12 October 2001).]

fe fi foo fun