Forums > Social Chat > Swinging with your feet

Login/Join to Participate

ReddevilBRONZE Member
28 posts

Posted:
With poi i seem to get a lot of excersize with my arms but not my legs, has anyone tried lying on their back with your legs in the air and swinging with their feet?i suppose butterflies are possible,can anyone do anything special with their feet????

Knagimember
397 posts

Posted:
Move around more. Get a good tencho beat and dance and hop around while your swinging and add dodging your poi to the mix while your dancing. After a long night of this my legs hurt much worse then my arms.------------------We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonMost Memerable crowd saying "Hey look that dude's gonna set himself on fire again!"

We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonIt's going to come from a direction you didn't predict at a moment of chaos which you didn't see coming. -- NYC

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
Out of pure boredom one day, i wanted to see if you could spin with your feet. Soon realized that you need at least one foot to stand so having both poi's on your feet wasn't going to work out. So with having one poi wrapped around one of my feet i started spinning. To my surprise you can do alot. Weaves are doable, same with butterflys. 5-beats are doable too... It's quite entertaining but you look like a moron hopping around on one foot smile------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====