yashiromember
77 posts

Posted:
For Glowstick Twirlers, what's your favorite glowstick color? and why? does the color have any meaning to you or just want to combine it with your clothes?? hehehe smile

Auger282member
81 posts

Posted:
EDITED_BY: Auger282 (1429499197)

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
i like green and yellow, or a combination of both. Orange is ok.i go more for the brightness though.Id do red and yellow, but red is never that bright..------------------"When a Man Lies He Murders Some Part of the World These Are the PaleDeaths Which Men Miscall Their Lives All this I Cannot Bear to Witness Any Longer Cannot the Kingdom of Salvation Take Me Home"

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Blue is the best...it is the colour of the son Myst and I have ... winkShine onCassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

GaBBeRave19member
72 posts

Posted:
2 ordinary green...they last almost twice as long and trace better. i do alot of butterfly trix with glowstix so i need two of the same color to get that effect of a butterflynobody ever believes me, green is best GREEN I SAY, GREEN!!!

WuGgaRoOmember
123 posts

Posted:
i spin orange and only orange...cuz i just love the color..lol

Follow Wuggarooism10)Dons't cheateth on thee's significant other9) If thou seest a pig that resembles thee's friend...dont eateth the pig...perhaps it is thee's friend8) If thou talkest shit..thou is a pansy7) Don't buttith into conversations for it will be over thous head6) Dont let stupid comments go unpunished they can only leadest to thous anyurysms5) Dont lie to your friends4) Thou areest what thou arest don't change thou for anyone 3) Masturbation isnt a crime2) When a horse comes up to thou and sayest baaa thou must run!1) Be excellent to eachother

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
Funny you say that Cass, not just cause our kid is blue, but also cause blue leaves the longest trails. I use blue, but I used to use strickly yellow. I like two same color glows, but purple and yellow look awesome. Red is the shittiest stick you can get, it's too dim and it leaves the shortest trails. BLUE!!! Cass, say, "what up NAGGA!" to the little bastard. Tell him daddy's only a little late with the check but I'm good for it. Eric

Its about talent, not make up or costumes.

TranceKujamember
68 posts

Posted:
I personally use the same combinations each time such as dbl blue, red/green, and i'll be trying out dbl red and blue/red soon------------------Live by honor. Kill by stealth. Only the unseen survive.~peace~

Live by honor. Kill by stealth. Only the unseen survive.~peace~

MiSsFrOgmember
187 posts

Posted:
Two green of course,my signature color.if not green then yellow or orange.good stuff
Non-Https Image Link
------------------"come with me to a land of fantasy, take my hand down into techno wonderland"

Its not easy being green....

yashiromember
77 posts

Posted:
purple da best 4 me, it combines very cool with black clothes hehehe :P

DaRk aBeRmember
19 posts

Posted:
DAMMIT ERIC YOU BASTARD! I REMEMBER YOU CONNED ME OUT OF GIVING YOU 4 BLUE FOR YOUR 4 RED, I HAD TO LEARN THE HARD WAY THAT BLUE WERE THE BEST. I WONT FORGET THAT mad JAME§

JÅMé§ §HéÞÅ®Ðisarangheyo@netzero.net

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
haaaaaaaha! what a dick, he would do something like that huh. hey saber, you need to stop writing in caps before someone jumps your shit. it is on of the rules bro. i am still laughing that he did that, how rude. me personally i like to have a blue and a green on each string. one on each end so i can do my switch thingy. my favorite crowd pleaser is the ultra high intensity fire orange.[This message has been edited by pozee (edited 09 October 2001).]

anyone got a light?

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
my favorite is to have one green and one orange on each chain. The two go well together, are both bright, both last a long time, and generally just make me happy (it's the simple things in life...). One blue and one purple on each chain is quite nice too if it is really dark out and I won't be spinning all night, but lots of people use blue and purple around here. The orange and green together is less common so I use it to be more distinctive. Regardless, I almost always use two different colors on each chain, but you have to watch out because certain combinations will just make an uninteresting whitish trace.

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
twirl-battle to the death, the best glowsticker wins. smileJosh

Janglamember
155 posts

Posted:
two stix on each poi, one at the bottom and one slighlty higher; blue at the end and purple up high. Gives a really nice trace as the purple looks like its a part of the blue. blueisbestblueisbestblueisbestblueisbestblueisbestblueisbestblueisbestblueisbestblueisbestblueisbestblueisbestblueisbestblueisbest------------------"We are all of us in the gutter but some of us are looking up at the stars."

---------------------With a bit of luck, his life was ruined; always thinking that just behind some narrow door, in his favourite bars, men in red woolen suits are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know.

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
ROTFLMAO!!! I remember that, I told you I just didn't want to spin with red.LOL I can't believe you traded me. I guess you trusted me seeing as we've been friends for so long. I was teaching you a valuable lesson, as soon as I make a lesson up, I'll tell you what it was. Does anyone else want to tell Dark Saber what the lesson he learned was!?EricLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Its about talent, not make up or costumes.

GoaFiremember
71 posts

Posted:
i use 2 sticks on the end of each...usually blue n yellow...i tape the tops n bottoms together so they are laying next to each other..(so to speak) then i take some duct tape n rip it into 1 inch wide strips then place them on each glowstick 1 inch apart so theres three on it then on the other do the same but in the opposite spaces...so when they are spinning it looks like you have a multicoloured glostick......i think it looks good anywaysgoafire[This message has been edited by GoaFire (edited 09 October 2001).]

SupaflyBRONZE Member
TNT
173 posts

Posted:
Have you guys ever tried putting red-white-red-white on strings leaving a space of about 2 inches between each? When you spin them, you get this crazy looking plaid effect. Tried it with other colors too but only red and white seems to work this way. Give it a try.

Fear the evil monkey!

Qmember
42 posts

Posted:
As said before...Green are the brightest and blue leave the best trails.Red also suck! How do I get rid of them? And, no, I'm not gonna give them away for free. Sorry smile

Endangered Sanitymember
164 posts

Posted:
Heres a crazy idea, but you might not want to risk it - use them.

FevaGirlmember
21 posts

Posted:
I don't use glowsticks anymore but the photon lights that I have are turquoise and blue. I also have lights that when they are still they look white but when moving they go red, blue and green and with the blue and turquoise you get a really cool effect! the solid blue/turquiose with red,blue and green squares in it! Pretty darn exciting! You can get phonton lights that stobe which gives for a really cool effect as well...fevagirl wink[This message has been edited by fevagirl (edited 16 October 2001).]

Peace, Beats, Love and Light!

krystiemember
22 posts

Posted:
I like the green best because it's my favorite color, and blue also is nice.On the side, I know red isn't as bright as the others, but it's pretty smileSometimes I'll have two on each, say blue and yellow, but only break the blue and spin for awhile. Then at some point (providing I'm on a paved surface) I'll break the other one while spinning. I had someone say once: "that was cool, make it change colors again!"

JaedenGOLD Member
220 posts

Posted:
I generaly use 2 sticks of different color on each string. One green/blue and the other some orange/red type.It still leaves the traces but also has variation on the end of my strings. That and I think it looks cool (which is all that realy matters)------------------'There is a fist pressing against anyone who thinks something compelling'

The world is not out to get you but if you fight it you will be eaten alive

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
I like fire colour. I dip my kevlar glowsticks in kero, and light them on fire! Boy do they glow! even better than the high intensities! I think fire coloured glowsticks mean a lot because humans have a primal urge to control fire......plus its sexy. winkJosh-Feeling Whack.

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
Putting photon lights into emptied out glowsticks used to be cool... until i found out it costs 10 dollars a photon light to replace the batteries. 6 emptied out glowsticks... 12 batteries at 5 bucks a piece... man o man, i need a higher paying job...------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

Marlboromember
180 posts

Posted:
I've gotta go with Blue - but white is pretty effective for the trails. But how much do they cost you guys? There £2 to £3 here. Does anyone buy them on-line cheaper?------------------"To seek the perfection of the warrior's spirit is the only task worthy of our temporariness, and our manhood" Carlos Castenada

We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold.

Firefairymember
115 posts

Posted:
Josh - are u serious? No smiley wink? Isnt that toxic? Am I missing something hear?Sing like nobody is listening, love like youll never get hurt, dance (with fire) like nobody's watchin, live like heaven on earth.'

Firefairymember
115 posts

Posted:
Oh yer, I just saw the smiley wink. Do I feel stupid now or what. Bit likt the time I set my fringe on fire.

Firefairymember
115 posts

Posted:
Oh yer, I just saw the smiley wink. Do I feel stupid now or what. Bit likt the time I set my fringe on fire.