Forums > Social Chat > Attention All Twirlers Interested in Participating in the Sydney Leg of the Relay!!!

Login/Join to Participate

Finnmember
341 posts

Posted:
Hi guys...Check this thread outhttps://www.homeofpoi.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/000027.htmlSee you at Earthdance.Finn smile

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
I cant go!! frownhowever I'm buying some Decks tommorrow, so I'll celebrate Earthdance...everyday smileLOL - if you cant find it, create it!Earthdance Adelaide = Josh's place.Josh

Finnmember
341 posts

Posted:
If I wasn't already going to Earthdance in Sydney I'd swing by your place for a twirl Josh!It's only a 15 hour drive isn't it! smile

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
dont worry Finn, we will spin together again - when our powers combine, nothing can stop us!!! Not even...Those darn kids...and their Dog! smileMwahahahaahaa!!!...Josh

foobaaspinning for ages
125 posts

Posted:
hmmm anyone heading for Perth afterwards?? I know a couple of twirlers here who could join the relay!!

fe fi foo fun

Finnmember
341 posts

Posted:
Hi Foobaa,The plan is that the gear will make it's way around Australia and then head to NZ... and possibly to South Africa after that.I plan to hand over the gear to Bec and the Brisbane crew sometime during the summer (we have to arrange a handover event). My guess is that it will then make it's way over to you guys in WA. Then on to Josh and Kate in SA. Then down to Kerry, Rain etc in Melbourne.I'm going to start a thread in the Relay forum about the proposed route. Come by and check it out in a couple of days.Cheers,Finn smile