Forums > Social Chat > No longer the fire virgin,thanks pozee!

Login/Join to Participate

MiSsFrOgmember
187 posts

Posted:
I just wanted to say that i am no longer a fire virgin.
Non-Https Image Link
I spun fire for the first time Saturday night,and i loved it.Thanks to Pozee I had the best time I've had in a long time. I met new faces,got to spin fire,got some
Non-Https Image Link
s and all in all had a great time.I see now what all the hype is about spinning fire, the adreneline rush,the sound the fire makes when it goes around your body... shocked wow i cant wait to try again.Myst...lol you owe me a pink star for breaking mine!it was good to finally meet you,and sowwy if i was a weirdo to you.Thanks for makin me laugh.and,yes ill admit it, you are better then me. tongueBut I also just want to say to Pozee,your such a good friend and without you, i would never be where I am now. smile well, time to put some aloe on my sunburn and a bandaid on my blister. Thanks again for a weekend that is going to be well remembered.Send me those pics!--erica
Non-Https Image Link
------------------"come with me to a land of fantasy, take my hand down into techno wonderland"[This message has been edited by MiSsFrOg19 (edited 08 October 2001).]

Its not easy being green....

GaBBeRave19member
72 posts

Posted:
popped my fire cherry today too its a rush didnt know it would be so fulfilling. although i tried to spin out my flaming creation and the flaming wick went flying about 100 yardz into a cornfield took me 3 hourz in a cornfield to find it...i hate corn

MiSsFrOgmember
187 posts

Posted:
corn?
Non-Https Image Link
------------------"come with me to a land of fantasy, take my hand down into techno wonderland"

GaBBeRave19member
72 posts

Posted:
i live in a prison of corn no houses for miles all i do is spin all day, every day, day after day...im a slave to my glowsticks and they may have just sold me to my new master fire

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
LOL, The search for the flamming poi was succesful. Frog, even though you weren't very nice to me, I'm happy you got to spin fire. I didn't get to crack my glowsticks. Next time hopefully no one has to go to a party and we can acctually get some good spinning time. I felt a little rushed, but it was worth it. That was a day of poi, and juggling for me, a very good day. I hope we do it again, maybe next time you can acctually pretend to be nice to me. Eric

Its about talent, not make up or costumes.

MiSsFrOgmember
187 posts

Posted:
I'm sowwy Eric, serriously i so didnt intend to be mean.You arent mad at me are you?
Non-Https Image Link
I was just being a smartass.You should never take me serriously.
Non-Https Image Link
i had alot of fun, and like i said thanks for makin me laugh.------------------"come with me to a land of fantasy, take my hand down into techno wonderland"

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
POP! there goes another cherry. i was really happy to finally have you there lady. it was definately a great time. those pictures did not get on to my computer, but eric has the disks so i will get it from him. hope you had fun, you did really good with the fire. you handled it like a pro. i on the other hand have a great big X on my bicep...

anyone got a light?

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
Myst, baby, is she being mean to you? Do you want me to 'sort her out' for you? wink

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
flash babe, I'm a big boy, I can handle it. Thanks for the offer though. Pozee, that burn is awesome! Wish I had a burn like that, DARN.Eric

MiSsFrOgmember
187 posts

Posted:
Sort me out huh?
Non-Https Image Link
sure...go for it hahaha
Non-Https Image Link
look I'm shaking
Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link
------------------"come with me to a land of fantasy, take my hand down into techno wonderland"

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
Flash, hunn, GET HER!!!

MiSsFrOgmember
187 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link
yah get me! Myst you instagater...
Non-Https Image Link