Forums > Social Chat > OMG america hass attacked

Login/Join to Participate

Tlightmember
189 posts

Posted:
I hope none of you get hurt in this war. i am seriously considering going to the countryside to get out of London which may be a target. Good luck everyone.

I hope you realize how pissed I am.

foobaaspinning for ages
125 posts

Posted:
scary shit huh?*sigh*

fe fi foo fun

xLessThanJakexmember
155 posts

Posted:
I saw this one coming ----- Good luck everyone!!!!! frown------------------Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
oh dear. this is just so terrible stupid of USA. what a terrible world this is.

Sunshinemember
8 posts

Posted:
What have we become?? How can we let these things happen? Good luck everyone, be strong and make a stand!PEACE

Fire is Life~*

JeStErSILVER Member
enthusiast
214 posts

Posted:
here we go on this terrible rollercoaster,and most of us didn't even bye a ticket.

Trying to play the Akashic records,
but my turntables not compatible.

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
Since these air and missile strikes started, I've become even surer that we're going to get a spate of retalitory terrorist attacks.Even with all the extra security measures in place, it's not going to stop people from building bombs from things you can buy in supermarkets, loading them into cars and blowing the hell out of something.

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

Ithacamember
45 posts

Posted:
My advice to you:Don't read Nostradamus for Gods sake!Don't live in any big cities (especially NY or London).Don't think badly about Islam, it is the most tolerant religion in the world and preaches none of the shit that the uneducated reactionary factions are twisting it toward.Do something nice for someone, lets try and increase the good karma in the world.Hold your breath and prey in any way you can!

------------------
errrm I intend to live forever, or at least die trying.
Voltaire

Gruffmember
106 posts

Posted:
Well thats me up the creek with a paddle!I live under the main Heathrow Airport flight path for landings.AAAARRRGGHHH!!!

Gaahnmember
3 posts

Posted:
Its sad that we cant be one.........We are not humans...we are americans, europeons, australians, africans...........until we can find peace the word humanity is just a fantasy........."if first you desire peace........you must prepare for the war" PlatoI can only hope that no-one inocent is hurt and no matter the race we should stick by eachother.........keep twerling and enjoy life............[This message has been edited by Gaahn (edited 09 October 2001).]

Gaahnmember
3 posts

Posted:
sorry about the spelling

GoaFiremember
71 posts

Posted:
if that bin laden shite really wanted to bomb the states if he could....he'd have to blow the shit out of memworth hill in harogate...where all the golf balls are...thing is...im quite close to there 2/3 days out of the week... frowngoafire

emptysetmember
98 posts

Posted:
If you people, who aren't even Americans find this hard to swallow imagine how some of us feel. Our backs are against the wall, we have been given what some call a "mission", that we didnt really want. On the day of the attacks on NYC, all americans, for or against military use, knew this was going to happen.While we as americans and esspecially non americans have little say in what goes on militarily, we can all contribute to humanitarian efforts in Afganistan, the middle east, and any other nation on need. These continuing efforts should be easy for all people to accept, even if military use is not.------------------Its all in good, clean, light producing fun.

Its all in good, clean, light producing fun.