TheApprovingNinjaFrom the Ashes of a Ninja Rise THE HIPS OF RAGE
371 posts

Posted:
I just figured this out at the european no I'm not claiming the invention of the opossable thumb (cross thread refernce)

If you're doing a roll over the back of your hand rather than having it go between your thumb and fore finger, have the roll go behind your thumb, then twist your hand with your thumb sticking out to get a lock and hurk the staff on over your arm.

the lock you get can be carried anywhere you don't ever have to use your fingers again muahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha

Viva UGLY STAFF

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
MUTANT!!!!

DsAdsPoi? Never!
316 posts

Posted:
He He Steve

I showed you that b4 the EJC! is the stop i have been working on from the BTB elbow contact move.

* runs off mumbling bout inobservant people!*

Ads

Is that magnets!?

371 posts

Posted:
oh bugger sorry ads didn't realise that, I must have been staring at some cute girl when you were showing me that. Well anyway I got some weird stuff with them now you coming down on sunday?

Viva UGLY STAFF

Astarmember
1,591 posts

Posted:
I have a candle in a jar. The jar is full of lemon wedges and jelly.

what happens when it burns down to the lemon slices?

371 posts

Posted:
the lemons will congeal into a defensive sludge and mutate into lemonra destroyer of worlds

Viva UGLY STAFF

DsAdsPoi? Never!
316 posts

Posted:
Lol at ^^^^

Yeah I'll be there tomorrow, hehe and i forgive you for being distracted by all the lovely ladies at Spitz

Cya then mate

Is that magnets!?

371 posts

Posted:
if anyone's interested the world of thumbs has gotten even more exciting. I've worked out how to do three and four beat spins as well as that thing where you bend over and pass it over you back.

You need never use your fingers again, there is hope for spinners who have their fingers broken by mob bosses

Viva UGLY STAFF

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
thumbs are weird, I just keep doing a devilstick style spin out when I try and do it, oh well, back to practising. I want my moves to look NICE.

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
Thumbs ! Steve, have you played a bit more with those static-contact moves we were messing about with in bristol ? I havnt had too much much time for spinning recently so havn't explored that world too much yet - ..

Hopefully see you at the london jugg. convention ??!

Mike

schleymember
1 post

Posted:
Hey, okay what? how does this thumb thing work? Please say it slow, because I am slow.

By the way first time i've posted, Been reading for months though. I just want to thank everyone who posts. This is a beautiful little community. I have learned so much from you all.

King Of Bongoaddict
522 posts

Posted:
yay!
finally a post on thumbs!
musta missed it when you first posted it all that long time ago!
i like em&they look funky when you do em mr approving ninja!
so you get thumbs up!

Your life is ending one minute at a time...
So live it.