• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Beginner Staff Moves > Double staff/poi/circus videos

Login/Join to Participate

Total posts: 446
Posted:Here's a video from my schools circus show and this is a clip of my double staff number.

Agon - la femme fatale (5mb)

You can find this thread in the videos section where it should be so moderators can just delete this one....

[ 16. August 2003, 07:19: Message edited by: Nekobasu ]

Point your toes.

Total posts: 1810
Posted:This is a shout to all London peeps.... please could someone pop this onto a CD for me to view???

Poxy firewall at work what do they expect me to do all day.

With any luck Nekobasu I'll watch then tonight Cheers for popping them on.

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.