Page: 123
DeepSoulSheep
DeepSoulSheep

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 2617
Posted:Erm I'm sure it's on the board somewhere but I can't find it. Do you have to use finger spinning to do a 3 beat weave? If so, do you just hold the staffs normally when entering it cause I find the finger spin that seems necessary, very difficult?

Thanky

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

Delete Topic

mo-seph
mo-seph

enthusiast
Total posts: 524
Posted:Nice variation for weaves - isolate them biggrin

Put each hand by the opposing wick, and keep it there and you'll have a magical double length staff wink

Feels really nice, but there's quite a bit of body movement at the moment. Probably looks cleaner than bringing your wrists back together as well.

Oh, and I've managed a 6 beat weave, with a *lot* of body turnin (and plane mangling. sorry, I'll put them back later...). It's actually easier than the 5 as you turn round to let both arms unlock at once. Or something. It's late and it's hard to describe... but it is possible smile

monkeys ate my brain

Delete

Klaymen

Total posts: 180
Posted:I'll say again, PLEASE make a video =).6 beat, good golly.

- Klaymen

Delete

Page: 123