Tanessamember
91 posts

Posted:
Hello everyone!!! I am back on the road again and am willing to give lessons or just hook up and spin. I will be going from Winnipeg to Vancouver over the next two months so I will keep this updated as to where I am every week.

Brandon: July 6th - 12th
Edmonton: July 13th - 26th
Grande Prairie: July 27th - Aug.2nd
Regina via Calgary: Aug.3rd - 9th
Penticton: Aug.10th - 16th
Vancouver: Aug.17th - 30th
Victoria: Aug.31 - Sept.14

Rest of tour undecided, but more than likely will be in the Okanogan. It will a lot easier to spin in person than explain everything over the net. So, let me know if you want to meet up, and I will do so.

Tempestaddict
522 posts

Posted:
maybe try this in events Tanessa

bulldozermember
38 posts

Posted:
Any chance of seeing you down here in South America, Tanessa

Wo9uld love to hook up with som Baton twirlers. You guys know some freaky moves and I want in! Dammit!!!

Will contact you for sure if and when I get to Canada during my travels.

Now back to practising those #$%*&@! fishtails. Getting better and better though

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. --Mark Twain

Tanessamember
91 posts

Posted:
...the shorter the staff, the better the fishtales, and definately more of.....

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
yo Tennessa :bow:

any advice onna horisontal round the shoulder contact? got the front side, but not the back, its all a bit dodgy too.

Ta

N

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

Tanessamember
91 posts

Posted:
round the shoulder contact? horizontal...
by the sounds of it, doing it from the back would be difficult. If the move was lower than the shoulders, ie, chest, waist, then no problem, front or backwards. Around the shoulders, from the front (not really the back), unless you move up to the neck, then you can go both ways again. I really wish I knew better the move you were trying to describe. Sounds like it can be fixed so easily.

Tanessamember
91 posts

Posted:
Hey West Coast, I'm coming soon

Just bought a new truck, and I am on my way to Vancouver for 2 weeks of lying naked on Wreck Beach and lots of cool concerts. YAH!

I will be spinning as much as possible when I am there. I will be there until Sept., so if you want to spin, let's do it (as long as it isn't the night of Ben Harper). I would love to hear from you spinners out there.

Tanessamember
91 posts

Posted:
If plans go the way I have them set out, I will be spending the spring/summer of 2004 travelling Europe. I have never been and am anxiously awaiting.....have been for 12 yrs now. I figure it is about time to go.

As for South America? Yah, I plan on going but not until the beginning of 2005 (winter) when it gets really cold up here. But that's still a long ways away.

Sounds like lots of travelling but I've just got to get it out of my system still. I can't wait to spin with all the others out there and do a big tour.

Oakenmember
34 posts

Posted:
hey tanessa... Ive been plaguing you with messages for the last five minutes and just noticed this extremely informative thread here... I'm a twirler... Im in vancouver... I love dogs.... I love rec beach and I love ben harper... lets hook up...

talk soon...

One Love, Dont forget.