Pixeleyemember
10 posts

Posted:
Any one knows of any place where you can learn staffs in Sweden? I know I can work out alot by my self but it would be great to have some one showing it to....

...and that's it for now.

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
Pixeleye...looks like no-one has yet responded so I'll throw in a few places that can help, depsite not being firestaff focussed.

1. Martial Arts classes. Most disciplines have weapons training involved, a lot of which focusses on staff work.

2. Put a sign up at any backpackers near you, there's a lot to learn off those travelling through, and wuite a few of them will be firies.

3. How close is the border? Perhaps some neighbouring countries have groups that aren't oo far awya to travel to?

Hope this helps, and now we wait for other people to reply.

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Severly burnedmember
10 posts

Posted:
Check this site out www.eldsjal.org

..:Ø_Ø_Ø:..

Pixeleyemember
10 posts

Posted:
Thanks to both of you....

...and that's it for now.

duvanancient oachkatzlschwoaf
248 posts

Posted:
hi
i really just can tell you that it is a great way to learn everything alone . because so you get your own style and do not try to much to imitate someone . i never did anything with staffs before but actually iam quite good in staffs but of course it also can be helpfull to learn it from another guy
- find your own way and don't forget :
it is always the right way

bye , max

bulldozermember
38 posts

Posted:
Charles, Backpackers in Sweden? Bwahahahahaha!!!
Yeah right... Sweden is right up there in a very cold corner of Europe and everything is freaking expensive.
Sure, some backpackers find their way there but not that many.
I would be glad to help out except that I now have moved to Brazil where everything is so much cheaper, the weather is great and the women stunningly beautiful

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. --Mark Twain