• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Beginner Staff Moves > Couple online baton vids (good rolls)

Login/Join to Participate

Total posts: 162
Posted:While searching for more baton vhs vids (of competitions this time), I actually stumbled on a couple of online vids. Not that great quality and a bit too many tutus and cartwheels for my taste, but in that top video there is some really nice rolls being done like really fast in a couple of spots... My modem is slow so I didn't get a chance to check the rest of them yet:

Froggie ... Ribbit !!!
Total posts: 4224
Posted:I have a copy of them courtesy of my darling Mr Bender and they ROCK.... bec, moonpixie, knoxious ,dimitri and I have been drewling watching them a few weeks ago... very inspiring contact stuff indeed

you might want to check the contact staff videos posted by Glass and PK and mineiro in another thread, I am sure you will enjoy as well, Shawn

shine on

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Sweet talented nutter
Total posts: 2615
Posted:Rozi and i got a copy and im still going nut's over glasses contact work .

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

Posted:these vids have been linked before...

thanks for refinding them tho