• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Beginner Staff Moves > Art of Staff Video - Am I hearing voices?

Login/Join to Participate

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 3136
Posted:First off I got my art of staff video this morning, I thought it'd be a wise move after getting my staff about a month ago and progressed thus far to the point where I pick it up from the corner of the living room everynow and then, wave it about the place, knock things over then put it back.

Anyway great film, well produced, recomend it to beginners etc (much easier to learn the basics from than gif animations), but at the end of the film after the previews of other videos I went outside to play with the fat cathedral head poi I also ordered and left the video running.

When I came back I could hear a light mummering in the background, so I went to check it out. Couldn't find anyone else in the house and after working out it had a slight nz accent turned up the volume on the TV. At the end of the video after its all gone fuzzy there is what appears to be the soundtrack of a world war documentary, something about dead japanese bodies, with a wailing sound in the background. Very dodgy

This post is really just to see if anyone else has purchased the video and found the same, or if I should book an emergency appointment with the doctor! I'll make an mp3 if you all think i'm mad!

Total posts: 38
Posted:Hmmmm, sounds strange. Will have a listen tonight. I'll keep ya posted!

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. --Mark Twain

still can't believe it's not butter
Total posts: 6979
Posted:"if you twirl it He will come.."

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

HOP admin
Total posts: 984
Posted:Just listened to my own copy and yes you are correct. Seems to be some sound from a Japanese war documentary near the end of the tape.
I have rung the duplication plant and they are looking into it.

Glad you liked the rest of the tape

"May your balls always burn"

Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
Total posts: 3989
Posted:Darn Darn Darn Darn!!!!

They have figured out my plot to turn everyone into a marshmallow fish by...um....er....playing subliminal messages with kiwi accents and....um...er, talking about the war... Yes thats it!

It was a great plan, and I would've gotten away with it if it wasn't for you pesky kids!!!!

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Do my poi look too small in this?
Total posts: 394
Posted:Rats right raggy!!

Lambretta Fanatic

Total posts: 4991
Posted:you aint taking me charles i tell you i will stand my ground

"To be an angel, one need not have wings.
In giving love there is an equal grace.
Nor need one seek the aura in the face,
As love unveils the beauty of all things."

*Francois Couperin.