Mineiromember
262 posts

Posted:
Ever get the feeling that you have learnt too much and all the noo stuff is not yet good but all the old stuff is confused by all the new stuff so no stuff is working properly and you drop all the time.....?

thomas i am blaming you temporarily

brain replacement...anyone?

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
hey rob,

I had a session this morning and thats exaclty how I felt

today I couldn't do reverse 3 beat weave and get it so I was happy with it. and my 7 beat works but is off time too. eerg poo.

and reverse rotors with a staff felt all wrong. and none of my contact would go slowly enough.

makes me feel a bit rubbish. but lemon jelly track 6 sorts that out.

So I invented some more moves that I cant do.

laters

Glass

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
awww, thats not like you Minero.

hadda little time like that, but whenever that happens i switch to metiors, wich i know nothing about and dropping (or hitting) is still a more than regular occurance.

The thing that bugs me is im shure that there are several more things i learnt that ive forgotten, so that everything from last weekend breaks down into three diffrent moves, with variations.

Im afraid i cant feel too much sympathy as you are far to sick already and a little slowdown wont hurt the rest of us Besides, i rarly play as good as we did that weekend, just an energy thing and you cant expect to be that jammy always.

just stick it out, in the next couple of days youll do something really silly and suddenly therell be a new move on the board, i have every confidence/forboding.

been practicing up the doubles, got the split, the cross throw and the contact cross working nicely, moving onto that continious alternate throw only you do (not for long hahahahahaha! ) also manageing to throw the butterfly occasionally without injuring myself. weather heres been awfull so maybe i dont have burnout like you might. Stop whining you incredibly tallented b**tard.

Love

Tom

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
Yea, that told him, stop wingeing.

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
Kinda like when you do 6 hours straight of balloon twisting and dream about making poodles and rabbits and umbrellas out of your staffs.

Then you get confused the next day when you pick your staffs up and they don't bend like a 260q!

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
lol @ charles.

and mineiro, we all suffer sumtimes ur just mebbe more overdue

want to meet you sumday dude.

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

Mineiromember
262 posts

Posted:
ta o unsympathetic staff gurus...

feeling slightly better as have just managed a silly double staff flatspin throw both in the air at the same time... but my contact is still somewhere too low for me to consider....3 burns on monday is outrageous.....
oh and tom, i made a video from last monday and will send it to you if you pm me an address....
(much happier)mineiro

brain replacement...anyone?

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
lol, told you.

N

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti