Tanessamember
91 posts

Posted:
To all staffers:
I am in Edmonton until Sunday, if you want to get together for a spin, plz reply.
I will be in Red Deer next week from the 12th -17th.
I will be in Calgary the week from the 19th - 25th.
So, staffers, if you want to spin, and you are close by, I'd love to get together.

Tanessamember
91 posts

Posted:
In reply to a private email:
Yes, I will be in Saskabush in the fall, stopping by Toon town is not a problem. Hope you're having fun way out there on the east coast (eat lots of lobster for me). See you in the fall missy! Plz send me another email when you are around again.

Tanessamember
91 posts

Posted:
Hello, I am currently in Winnipeg until Halloween. So, if you want to spin, let me know, we can then meet up.
quote:
"...but to carve and shape the very atmosphere through which we look and see, that is the finest of the arts."

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
any chance you could come out to Vancouver Island and then I could spin with you

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

Tanessamember
91 posts

Posted:
O.K., I'm farther east now then I thought. I'm in beautiful Thunder Bay, Ontario until the end of the week, Oct.21st. So, if anybody near here wants to spin while I'm in town, plz reply.

Tanessamember
91 posts

Posted:
Spinning solo in Thunder Bay.........off to Winnipeg again now until Halloween. Anybody in Canada want to come out into the cold?
quote:

"...but to carve and shape the very atmosphere through which we look and see, that is the finest of the arts"

Tikamember
106 posts

Posted:
I can hook up with you on your stop in Vancouver...

Tanessamember
91 posts

Posted:
Sorry West Coast Canada , looks like I'll have to tour thru there in the spring, I'm off to Mexico for the rest of the winter . I will be in and around Mexico City and many other spots. So if you are out there and want to spin, let me know. I will also seek those out there previously taught, to exchange more ideas. See you guys in the sun.

Tanessamember
91 posts

Posted:
Edgar, where are you hiding....out at Georges hippy colony? We will have to spin in the hardeen together in San Miguel. I will come out to Georges sometime to find you. Andre, you will be a great staffer in exchange for the Spanish lessons. I am here until April. Contact me.