Forums > Beginner Staff Moves > Electroglow Staffs, a quickie...

Login/Join to Participate

Salingermember
382 posts

Posted:
Does anyone know where you can buy electro glow staffs which are at least 120 cms long and has the option of two different colours on each end. Cheapest options always appreciated!

The one on this site is nice but it's not what I'm looking for.

I'd really appreciate any help on this as I want to start performing with it asap in a jungle night that I dj/promote. I've got Goldie playing there on Friday but I doubt it'll be down for then! Should have got more orgainsed and not smoked as much...

A conspiracy of silence speaks louder than words...

IdubIHoP Lurker
272 posts

Posted:
Globalls sell staffs, they're not cheap though.

Globalls.com

however they're only 1m long, sorry. Apparently they're working on a 1.45m staff.

some other site doubt it's any use though

and another

this is pretty useless

sells some ok looking weapons

*Oh, just for a minute,* my bed said.
"Don't lie to me," I grumbled.
*But you're so tired...*

Salingermember
382 posts

Posted:
cheers for the links sub, appreciate it mate.

they are way too expensive though, I'm realising that Malcolm must be offering the best prices on these and I'm probably just gonna compromise on the length in order to save a few quid.

But I'm going to wait a few weeks before buying it so if anyone else knows of a place I can get what I'm after without having to pay loads for it I'd be really grateful.

Salingermember
382 posts

Posted:
Malcolm,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I didn't realise that was the case with shipping, but now I do I understand why you sell that length rather than bigger.

Good idea about cutting it, I hadn't thought about that, and I think it is the best move for me to make. I'll be ordering one in a few days.

Mark PBRONZE Member
old hand
1,031 posts

Posted:
Yeah definately a nice idea, when I have some more money again I think I will be ordering at least one electroglo staff to make into a lonf staff that can be pulled apart and turn into a set of poi

In fact I might have to try a test model with my electroglo poi that arrived on wednesday and have already seen a lot of indoor use

Mark P

el beardoBRONZE Member
72 posts

Posted:
i know they're expensive, but the aerotech glow staff pros (the ones from globall) are worth every single penny. i bought the red and blue one, and didnt get a chance to take it out properly for a week and a half. by then i'd started to regret spending that much money on it. then i took it out clubbing. OH MY FRIGGING GOD!!!! every single penny - well spent! that night i got two bookings. since then (a few weeks ago) ive had another three bookings, and i've dumped my girlfriend in favour of that staff. (ish).

they're already selling the 1.45m version. i can not emphasise how much of a amazing thing this staff is. buy it. now. sell your family members into slavery for it. hell, sell yourself.

all respect due to malcolm and the electroglo staff (i have one), but they do not compare. not at all. I had even filled my electro glo with leds, and it still didnt compare.

go forth young ones, and arm yourselves with aerotech staffs.

santi

May your staff spin fast and your poi always miss your balls.