• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Beginner Staff Moves > Advice for experienced but untechnical staffer...

Login/Join to Participate

Salinger

Total posts: 382
Posted:I've been fire staffing for a while now and I know quite a lot of moves (all the ones in the staff lessons and more)but I taught myself these moves anyway before I discovered HOP and now that I come to read this staff moves section I'm in the dark on some of the terms used to describe new tricks. Can anyone point me in the right direction for learning the terminology so I'll be able to understand you all!!! I really want to pick up some new moves but quite often the details go beyond me.

Cheers.

A conspiracy of silence speaks louder than words...

Delete Topic

Kyrian

Dreamer

Total posts: 4308
Posted:There's an awesome thread we use Naming Staff Moves IV and it's there.

It won't help with all of the older posts, but if ur still confused after all that, just ask someone. they'll reply within a few days usually

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

Delete

Salinger

Total posts: 382
Posted:Much appreciated Kyrian! I'm on the right trax now!

A conspiracy of silence speaks louder than words...

Delete

Kyrian

Dreamer

Total posts: 4308
Posted:np

i still don't understadn a lot of stuff myself... tho, having a real live person help thi spast weekend was wonderful

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

Delete