Page:
jedimastahmember
97 posts

Posted:
I didn't get a chance at the mini contest, Even though I knew all of the answers.Malcom, If you get this one I'll let you send me a cool glowy staff. If not I'll let you send me a cool glowy staff. If anyone else can answer all questions correctly I will buy them a set of poi. Here we go good luck.How far can a dog run into the woods?How many of each species did moses take into the ark with him?The great Jedimastah once said that he could throw a ball a short distance and have it return to him. Without bouncing off of any walls or tieing it to anything how did he achieve this amazing feat?Which is correct to say, 'The yolk of the egg "is" white' or, 'The yolk of the egg "are "white'?If it takes six men six days to dig six holes, then how long will it take a man to dig half a hole?What comes next in this sequence?m a m j j a s _It is estimated that the earth weighs 6 sextillion tons. How much more would the earth weigh if 1 sextillionton of concrete and stone were used to build a large wall?How many times can you subtract the number 5 from 25?

Keltmember
34 posts

Posted:
WOO HOO!Thank you all.. And more to the point, thank you jedimastah!This was fun! smile------------------Let me stand next to yourFire, fire on the mountain...

Let me stand next to yourFire, fire on the mountain...

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
HEE HEE YOU PEOPLE AMUSE ME....------------------"When a Man Lies He Murders Some Part of the World These Are the PaleDeaths Which Men Miscall Their Lives All this I Cannot Bear to Witness Any Longer Cannot the Kingdom of Salvation Take Me Home"

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
::bursts out laughing and fals off her chair reading Shadowblade's posts:: keep cool sweet one !One day... it will be mine .. oh yes... it will be mineshine onCassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Keltmember
34 posts

Posted:
Shadowblade - C'mon! All I did was answer some questions... Perhaps I'm hyper-intellegent or something...Nahh, probably just lucky.. smile It looked like people were starting to close in on it...------------------Let me stand next to yourFire, fire on the mountain...

EnryoPLATINUM Member
9 posts

Posted:
ahhh as it would living in a different time zone is a dissadvantage... I knew all the answers but was just too late to post frown

Bassmanmember
95 posts

Posted:
Not that this is really important, but Noah actually brought *seven* pairs of every bird and every animal with him that was approved for eating/sacrifice. The other animals were only one pair.

Fire Princessmember
130 posts

Posted:
Noooooooooooo! I must find out where this Kelt lives so I may dispose of..., oops, I mean congratulate him...Mwah hah ha ha ha!FP wink

Keltmember
34 posts

Posted:
Fire Princess - You're either going to be spending a lot of a plane ticket or going to have one hell of a swim to get at me.. smile

Fire Princessmember
130 posts

Posted:
*frantically digs armbands out of closet...* wink

Keltmember
34 posts

Posted:
Wow, I haven't had anyone this hot to get at me in a long time! wink------------------Let me stand next to yourFire, fire on the mountain...

Page: