Forums > Beginner Staff Moves > Everything but mostly Barcelona.

Login/Join to Participate

TheGrynygoggmember
47 posts

Posted:
Barcelona is beautiful and CHEAP. That is why my Girlfriend and I walkinto a Martial Arts shop and walked out with fantastic staffs. Mines a 6 footer and hers is 5. I was teaching her in the park over there (her first of many lessons) when we approached by a jogger who spoke little english but also wanted lessons. Gave us a guided tour of the city as repayment. Turns out that he is a magician (why do I always meet weirdos?) and wants some new bits in his act. Anyway, STAFF. I had a fight with a busker whose act was teach self-defence and Aikido in the street. I had staff, he had walking stick. Then I had Walking stick and I had staff, thus I won. HAHA mr no martial arts at all, thats me. Anyway BYE!

Just ignore me. Everyone else does.

halfabikemember
55 posts

Posted:
HEY! i think ive seen this aikido/fighter man...he was on the ramblas right? if it wasnt him, then theres two of em cause i saw a guy picking fights for money like crazy! by the way i hope youve been to the park on sunday evenings ?!?! its the park with the zoo in it, i forgot the park name...but thats a helluva time its like a carnival or somethingi love BARCELONA!------------------excuse me, santa, have you seen half a bike?

excuse me, santa, have you seen half a bike?

TheGrynygoggmember
47 posts

Posted:
Yep! It was probably him. All he could say in English was 'Rapid Technique'. The Parc De Citadella De Zoo. Yeah that is where I taught Staff to my Girlfriend and Where we met the Magician. It was cool. Andthe was a green Pigeon, very strange.Half a bike. Or 'Oi mate! You've lost a wheel HAHA' I hate that so much.

Just ignore me. Everyone else does.

halfabikemember
55 posts

Posted:
i never saw any wierd birds, i guess you got lucky! did you find the big ass tree in that park yet? its trunk is shaped like a couch?!!? great great spot....barcelona was so cool im jealous youre there and im sitting home!!that park kicks ass to learn things in...thats where i practiced staff and borrowed peoples poi "puedo usarlos?" haha------------------excuse me, santa, have you seen half a bike?

excuse me, santa, have you seen half a bike?