• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Beginner Staff Moves > errm... double waist wrap anyone?

Login/Join to Participate

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 3749
Posted:yo,just thinking that peeps might try waist wrap and then btb waist wrap (with the staff rolling across the back of the waist, above the buttocks). just a little underarm between them.sum other things but,Im tired.horay for no rain!N

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

Ninja Rockstar!
Total posts: 1100
Posted:I actually do several moves that wrap around the waist.It looks really good if you have the staff moving one direction while you turn your body in the opposite.------------------If you love something, set it on fire.

Jesus helps me trick people.

Tantamount to fatuity
Total posts: 15965
Posted:I think Josh does something similar too.I've been toying with the idea of a double waist wrap - I reckon it's possible - I'll get back to you on that one.

"I'll carry this....It's harder to spill a hat" - Chellybean
"...like a rabbit caught in a lighthouse?" - Chellybean