phuzzzmember
160 posts

Posted:
i made a cross staff today with multiple wicks. i placed the wicks strategicly so that when spun, the fire apears to spiral inwards/outwards depending on which way you spin it. just waiting for darkness now....

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Oooh. Do you not have a coal shed/cellar etc you can play in? Waiting for dark is always frustrating...

Meh

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
"My whole life is a dark room.... one big, dark, room." tongueSorry, I know that cheezy, I just had a massive Tim Burton movie flash back. But Wynona Ryder was there looking all goth and pouty, so not a total loss.------------------If you love something, set it on fire.[This message has been edited by SickpuPpy (edited 01 January 2002).]

Jesus helps me trick people.

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
Sorry everyone, I just woke up and my head isn't quite on straight yet. Too much gin last night me thinks.*groans* And new years eve is only beginning..... so much more drinking to be done.------------------If you love something, set it on fire.[This message has been edited by SickpuPpy (edited 01 January 2002).]

Jesus helps me trick people.

phuzzzmember
160 posts

Posted:
Spiral firedacing on a new years at midnight with an almost full moon. one of those spiritual experience thingies me thinx. as to details it was difficult for me to see/feel the spiral unless going fast. but people watching said they could feel/see the spiral even while i was going slow.they said heli moves sucked in comparison to anything vertical as they could see the spiral better. i tripped out (soberly) on heli's though. propelling myself through a firey vortex toward the almost full moon. must do again! happy omygoshididn'tdoanythinglast year everyone!