Evilsunmember
15 posts

Posted:
Another amazing thingmy for you guys:This is pretty neat how it works out. BUT WHO CAN FIGURE OUT WHY IT WORKS? This is amazing !!!!!! DON'T CHEAT BY SCROLLING DOWN FIRST! It only takes about a minute....... Work this out as you read. Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it out! This is not one of those waste of time things, it's fun (& it's about beer). 1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have a beer (try for more than once but less than 10, girls can substitute their favourite drink. 2. Multiply this number by 2 (Just to be bold) 3. Add 5. (for Friday Night) 4. Multiply it by 50 (being a bit stupid) I'll wait while you get the Calculator................ 5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1751.... If you haven't, add 1750 .......... 6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born. (if you remember) You should have a three digit number The first digit of this was your original number (i.e., how many times you want to have a beer each week). The next two numbers are your age! Weird huh?Evilsun

MiSsFrOgmember
187 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link
Wow, thats weird...6*2=12+5=17*50=850+1751=2601-1982=619 I chose 6 times and im 19 wow amazing....--erica___________________"come with me to a land of fantasy, take my hand down into techno wonderland"[This message has been edited by MiSsFrOg19 (edited 04 October 2001).]

Its not easy being green....

Agnimember
28 posts

Posted:
Cool thing, Evilsun smileNot too wierd though.The math for it is ((2-9)x2+5))x50=450-1150:That's the number of beers you were having.+1751-2001 (or 1750 if you haven't had a birthday yet):That gives you 450 to 1150 minus 250 which equals 200 to 900 (first digit, the number of beers you had) plus your age.Cheers smile

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
this game is bogus. why the hell would i want to drink less than 10 beers ina week?geez.. [image]https://www.homeofpoi.com/ubb/images/icons/grin.gif">Super'------------------[/image]He Murders Some Part of the World These Are the PaleDeaths Which Men Miscall Their Lives All this I Cannot Bear to Witness Any Longer Cannot the Kingdom of Salvation Take Me Home"

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
give it to em Superman, NO MERCY....I can't even imagine drinking fewer than two a day...

we eat and we drink and we smoke and we try!

jedimastahmember
97 posts

Posted:
I think I just had an acid flashback!! shocked

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Well done Agni:Let n=number of beersand a=your age (so the year you were born is (2001-A) if you've had your birthday)The formula is simply...50(2n+5)+1751-(2001-A)Which reduces to...100N + AIt will work for any number of beers (Superman) but not if you're older than 99 smileHey, where do you live that the girls don't drink beer!

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
Now thats what im talking about...How do you break that down if youre doing KEG stands??------------------"When a Man Lies He Murders Some Part of the World These Are the PaleDeaths Which Men Miscall Their Lives All this I Cannot Bear to Witness Any Longer Cannot the Kingdom of Salvation Take Me Home"

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain