Janglamember
155 posts

Posted:
Anyone off to Atomic Jam at Birmingham's Q club on the 13th? Dave Clarke will be tearing up the turntables amongst other top names.Think I'll be takin the poi down and see how they like them onions!------------------"We are all of us in the gutter but some of us are looking up at the stars."

---------------------With a bit of luck, his life was ruined; always thinking that just behind some narrow door, in his favourite bars, men in red woolen suits are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know.

mikeybmember
93 posts

Posted:
Crumbs, not a bad idea at all.haven't Atomic Jam-med for a couple of years now - still hard as really hard nails?More of a House Of God nutter nowadays (at Subway City every month, www.hog.org.uk), but a return to the Q wouldn't hurt. Have they sorted out their door-gangsters a bit?mikeyB

Janglamember
155 posts

Posted:
This will be my first visit to the Jam but my house mate goes at every possible opportunity. He says it's THE only night worth going to on that scale. Top DJ's, top crowd and a really top night.------------------"We are all of us in the gutter but some of us are looking up at the stars."

---------------------With a bit of luck, his life was ruined; always thinking that just behind some narrow door, in his favourite bars, men in red woolen suits are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know.

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
ahh the Jam, its been far to long. I didn't even know poi existed last time I went (which I think was for New Year 2000!), shit thats ages ago...OK I'm on my way! Make sure you bring your poi, glowsticks preferably.

Janglamember
155 posts

Posted:
glo stix a-go-go mate - purple and blue on each me thinks!Even if there's no room inside I'll pop out every now and again to regail the passers by and make them laugh as I perform my special "catch-them-in-yer-nuts" move!------------------"We are all of us in the gutter but some of us are looking up at the stars."