LaavelBRONZE Member
21 posts

Posted:
i want to take a "poll", for practising, which poi do you like to use? bean bag (my personal fav ^^)? tennis ball? sock O.o? or other? post em up ^^

Where has my heart gone, trapped in the eyes of a stanger

BirdGOLD Member
now available in "advanced"
6,086 posts

Posted:
I personally prefer to use my home-made glowstick poi, they are quite lightweight, and make moves feel 'right' when I use my fire poi or beamers!

My state of mind is not yours to define!

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

Red_RaveNGOLD Member
Neo - Hippie
358 posts

Posted:
My fav are my tennis ball poi.. You can wrap'em, do hyperloops and stuff I couldn't do with any other poi I have had in my hands.. On the other hand all those poi were comets or with various tails so... )

Smile.. It confuses people..:)

Wonders never cease as long as you never cease to wonder.

Red_RaveNGOLD Member
Neo - Hippie
358 posts

Posted:
My fav are my tennis ball poi.. You can wrap'em, do hyperloops and stuff I couldn't do with any other poi I have had in my hands.. On the other hand all those poi were comets or with various tails so...: o)

Smile.. It confuses people..:)

Wonders never cease as long as you never cease to wonder.

BethMiss Whippy
1,262 posts

Posted:
my faves are my mouse poi, they're short and have a good weight to them so they are easy to learn new moves with. Also my tennis ball poi are nice, though they hurt more

Sounds odd but i learnt how to spin with a set of fire poi so really they're my faves. Too many faves!!!

Aim high and you'll know your limits, aim low and you'll never know how high you could have climbed.

TamimSILVER Member
28 posts

Posted:
I learnt how to spin with glowsticks on shoe laces, and they worked relatively well but just DIDN'T weigh enough, as soon as I got my Ultimate Performance Poi I learnt alot more moves, alot quicker, so I prefer those. But i'd imagine a tennis ball in a sock or panty hose would be the BEST to practice with.

Right now I'm making a new set to practice with, just going to make some holes in tennis balls so I can attach them to my ball chain handles.

Your only one drug away from liking techno.

oliSILVER Member
not with cactus
2,052 posts

Posted:
socks

they rule, i some long 'outdoor' ones and some short 'inside' ones.

they just rock, and look cool

Me train running low on soul coal
They push+pull tactics are driving me loco
They shouldn't do that no no no

pavementmember
121 posts

Posted:
My faves are my orange tennis balls on ball chain i made. I can do more with them than any other set i own..