Lasa'nta Dubh Mac Tiremember
51 posts

Posted:
This might sound strange.. but i had a thought.. Sometimes when i spin i wear my Van Bracers, and had a idea of puting torches on'um any thoughs?

Nothing goes through the Lunitics dark mind... By his own Decaying HeartI love the little tacos... I love them goood G.i.rI'm gunna roll around on the floor for abit k? G.i.r

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
but wouldn't torches be rundundant since vans already have headlights?
:feigns ignorance:

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

51 posts

Posted:
Lol Umm should I say Wrist and forarm protecters.. like just a peice of leather over it with a line of wick?

Nothing goes through the Lunitics dark mind... By his own Decaying HeartI love the little tacos... I love them goood G.i.rI'm gunna roll around on the floor for abit k? G.i.r

Woot to the Flamesmember
1 post

Posted:
Bah, you don't need no flamin' wrists, you are already a flamer!

CodySILVER Member
That guy from Reno
556 posts

Posted:
A wonderful idea but it sounds like it has some very dangerous parts. First, make sure that you can get the darn things off in a hurry. If you need to bail you need to be able to do it quickly. Second, a strip of wicking "attatched" to the wrist band is a bad Idea. I did something similar for my pants and I got a nice third degree burn to show for it. Hospitals suck. The fire probably won't be a problem, BUT THE HEAT WILL. If you can suspend the wicking above the wrist band, you will be better off. If you are stubborn like me, keep the burn to under 10 seconds and use a weak fuel like alcohol. If you want I can send you a picture of my burn if you need help changing your mind.

Good Luck

Cody Canon
Controlled Burn, Reno Nevada

Foraumember
81 posts

Posted:
You use vambraces as protection for your arms?
Interesting...

However, I would not try to light them up, since you are allready a fire performer I'd say wtick with the fire on your poi

But hell, you are free to try it, aren't you?

51 posts

Posted:
Thanks cory hmm. anyway. Aye above the leather good few inches and yess.. light fuel thankies! and i don't really use them for protection just a look. there black so it takes more of my color out of the performence and there good for wrist wraps with me staff but hmm poi wraps with them yesss.... thankies again.