DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Hey hey people,

I've been doodling about with staff for a while now and have UV active one and a fire one.
I'd really like an electric/LED one however the only ones I've seen for sale; either Aerotech or Electroglo, are pretty short - about 4-5 foot.
I can't afford any more Aerotech stuff anyway, but personally I prefer a longer staff as I think a) it looks better and b) it's easier to use.

Does anyone know of any long glow staffs around for reasonable money? By "long" I mean about 5-6 foot.

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

Lasa'nta Dubh Mac Tiremember
51 posts

Posted:
Duck tape and glowstick?

Nothing goes through the Lunitics dark mind... By his own Decaying HeartI love the little tacos... I love them goood G.i.rI'm gunna roll around on the floor for abit k? G.i.r

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Yeah, tried it but it gets expensive and also I really want a full-length glow not just things on the end - which you can't do with glowsticks as it ruins contact and feel...

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

siliconslavemember
36 posts

Posted:
EL paper wrapped staff has to be the way forward - https://www.homeofpoi.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=7;t=000230;p=2#000055