Forums > Social Chat > guess who? pozees back

Login/Join to Participate

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
HELLO! i missed you all. well i am back for a few days. cant exactly explain what i have been through in the last ten days, so lets just say that i was training. any ways, hope everyone is doing good and thanks for all the good vibes. i am going to get my video going tonight and try to send it in for the compilation. should be fun. not sure how long i am gack for, but it will probably only be a couple of days. BTW, did not get to video with me and the explosives, tried to but they did not like the idea. super secret stuff HUH?i am so stoked, i finally ge to play with my fire again tonight. yeah! i have been fooling around with glowsticks the last couple of nights in the tent. everyone loved it. but now bring on the flames. i am going to make a ten pound wick so the flames casn be seen all the way in Bahrain. j/k winkwell it is good to be back. any one want to e-mail me, i should be here for a while. i have a few mug shots of myself finally. well have fun.

anyone got a light?

DaRk aBeRmember
19 posts

Posted:
hey pozee, its me james i was with eric that one night @ your house, how long are you back for?

JÅMé§ §HéÞÅ®Ðisarangheyo@netzero.net

MystikDancermember
118 posts

Posted:
VIBES MAN VIBES!What's the chance my brother will be deployed?? (yeah, like you would know tongue stupid question)It's great to see you back, if just for a little while!! Have fun with poi! poi poi!Keep in touch!-=M.D=-

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Welcome back ! smileShine onCassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

MiSsFrOgmember
187 posts

Posted:
hey Pozee, welcome back. Glad you are ok e mail me,or call me! smile smile--erica______________ "come with me to a land of fantasy, take my hand down into techno wonderland."

Its not easy being green....

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
long time no read...good to have you back hommieSuper'

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
Hey Poz, good to have you back man.Even if it is just for a while. smileLove and Light------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
great to be back, i missed all of you peeps, even if it was only for a few days. cool

anyone got a light?