burldesk93member
4 posts

Posted:
HI GUYS ,

BEEN READIN A FEW MESSAGES ON FIRE SWALLOWIN & FIRE ROPES, WELL AFTER ONLY 4 DAYS ALL MY NEW KEVLAR ARRIVED FROM NEWZELAND ALL THE WAY 2 THE UK & IM PROUD 2 SAY IVE MADE SOME MAD STUFF. IVE JUST MADE SOME........ WELL DONT KNOW THE PROPER NAME 4 THEM .... FIRE BREATHIN/TRACIN SWALLOWIN PROPS. THEY R TOP I MADE THEM FROM 2INCH OF KEVLAR & A QAUTER INCH ALUMINIUM POLE WITH THE KEVLAR SCREWED IN WITH VERY TINY SCREWS & I MADE LEATHER HANDLES WHICH GO AROUND 6 INCH OF THE 12 INCH POLE.WELL IVE FINALLY SUSSED IT ITS TAKEN A BIT OF PATIENCE BUT IVE MASTERED THE BASICS OF SWALLOWIN. ITS TOP STUFF IF ANY1 OUT THERE CAN GIVE ME ANY TIPS I D B VERY GRATEFUL.

ALONG WITH THEM I MADE SOME ROPES..... WAT CAN I SAY . WICKED STUFF VERY EASY 2 MAKE WITH A BIT OF CHAIN & A COUPLE OF SPLIT RINGS BIT SCARY AT FIRST BUT FOR AROUND 10 ENGLISH POUNDS WAT A BARGIN

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
cool....nice one mate!

(try not to use caps all the time..its just a pain in the ass really..)

where in england are you?

burldesk93member
4 posts

Posted:
YER IM IN NEWCASTLE whoops sorry HAha
not met many spinners round here yet but still hopin. where r u then can read it but...... cant make it out. av u got any ropes?? my first pair & wont b my last

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Yes...i have thousands of ropes..

well..hundreds...

well...a few..

well...none

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
My jump rope disappeared.

Okay, about the eating torch...let's back track a bit. Take out the screws. They will heat up and hurt you *when* (not if) it touches your tongue, roof, lips, etc. Mouth burns suck. You can wrap the rope in a way that tightens down and ties off so you don't have to worry about metal bits. You can also coat the entire thing in white school glue. It hardens in heat which means the more you use it the less likely it is to fall apart. Also, be careful when Fire Eating. Wet your lips enough so that they are protected when they close on the torch for smothering. Aluminum heats up ****really**** well.

Good luck!

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK