MikeIconGOLD Member
Pooh-Bah
2,109 posts

Posted:
I was just reading through the thread about planes and it got me thinking...Would it be possible to do full routines in a single plane? For example, do a weave without going from left to right and back. This would mean that YOU would have to move around the poi as opposed to them moving around you. It might be the fact that its 6am and Im without sleep but it sounds possible in theory to me. If I had my poi right now Id try it out but they're out in my car so Ill do it tomorrow...But in the mean time, has anyone thought about/tried this?

People are always talking about adding more and more planes...I say, why not subtract some

Let's turn those old bridges we crossed into ashes.
We'll blaze a new trail,
and torch the rough patches.

-Me

Red_RaveNGOLD Member
Neo - Hippie
358 posts

Posted:
Well I have tried some of this... You have to spin slower and be quick about the transfering otherwise it won't work...

quote:
People are always talking about adding more and more planes...I say, why not subtract some

Because it looks weird..?A guy/girl running around spinning fire? Although it IS interesting...

Smile.. It confuses people..:)

Wonders never cease as long as you never cease to wonder.

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
haven't tried a full routine in one plane, but I have been known to play with my staff in one plane, and move myself around it, it's fun, but I wouldn't think I could sustain it for long without becoming a tad bored good thoughts though Royal, thanks