blackfly1member
4 posts

Posted:
been trying to get the 5 beat backwards, got it on the right side but the left i only do 3 and end up wrapping the chain round my wrist, any advice???

better to regret something u have done rather than something u havent done satan, orbital

Paddyback from the dead...sort of
884 posts

Posted:
Tons of advice here, not to mention a personal and bruise-filled story of my trip down reverse-5beat-weave lane.

Best of luck

BurningGirlmember
5 posts

Posted:
Try going from the regular backward weave then start the 5 beat on your left side. Good luck!

~Willow~ If you love something...set it on fire.

i8beefy2GOLD Member
addict
674 posts

Posted:
Bump! Though I havn't read that link yet... bound to be something in there of use I'm sure. I'm trying to learn it with my sock poi, as it doesn't hurt quite as much when I smak myself in the face. Although the shock has this tendancy to make me get very irrate sometimes...

I figured out the forward FINALLY, dagnabit, I WILL figure out the reverse! But its comforting to know others are familiar with the *smack* "OW my face!" routine...

spideymember
46 posts

Posted:
Hey, I'm still hanging out outside No. 5, Reverse Weave Alley. This has been bugging me for too long, so it's time to get all the help I can...
I'm starting to think there's a funny smell in the air around here.

*Sigh*

Maybe one day I'll be able to over to Behind-The-Back Street.

Onyx FlameSILVER Member
stranger
16 posts

Posted:
Every time I try to add the extra beat to turn the 3 beat weave into a 4 beat weave I end up with my right hand doing the extra beat and my left hand crossing over at the same time as my right.