Page: ...
DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
OK - I've changed the structure of this thread, mainly just to make life easier whilst leaving plenty of room for pointless waffle yet making the pictures more easily accesible.Instead of posting your picture here, send it to me with your Forum name (if different from e-mail name) and I'll put it in the gallery which can be found at:-https://www.hugbubble.co.uk/HOP.htmlCheers[This message has been edited by Durbs (edited 20 February 2002).]

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

Whiffle Squeekaddict
416 posts

Posted:
and once more...

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
I know I started this thread with my own picture but I've put some newer ones up on my homepage of me doing glowsticks.The links in the signatureLaterz------------------https://welcome.to/thehugbubble I have only one burning desire....let me stand next to your fire

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
*BUMP*

Meh

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Darn it - I've gotten a bruise from the amount of bumps this post has had.We're still missing some key figures from HOP i reckon. Just had a flick through and I think we need pics of:-Cassandra, Malcolm, PWB, APB, RavingLunatic. [Josh] and a few others.C'mon people, what are you hiding?

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
You can see some pictures of Josh here https://www.geocities.com/firetwirlingjosh/
Cassandra is invisible so no pictures of her, APB is fat and ugly (or so he says), PWB is shy and Malcolm is, well, Malcolm.

Meh

Auspoiboymember
219 posts

Posted:
Yes fat and uglybut i am working on my pics so they should be up in a matter of a few years. Seriously i am trying to organise a digital camera right now, so next time there is a photo here it may be me.Though in all likelihood it will be earthdreamer putting hers up (ive already seen em, and theres one of her in the nuddy, the buff, the raw......SHE'S NAKED....did i mention ive seen em hehehehe)CheersAPB

Good on usGood on us all

FrenzieBRONZE Member
515 posts

Posted:
Well quite frankly i think that im petrified to post a picture (untwirling one) on this damn thread...stupid boys and their fickleness!heheheheheso yeah, what i want want dibs on someone eh?! What happens then? I reckon cause im a girl and girls go first then i get what i want *grin*

- Industrial design knows of no article more useful than the milk crate -

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Frenzie, either you put up some pictures by your own choosing, or I'm just gonna have to post some links...and you can never tell what I'm going to link to next winkJosh

PeterBmember
20 posts

Posted:
If any ones interested...You can find many pics of me on my website:www.peterboie.comOr if you just want a pic of me:https://www.peterboie.homestead.com/files/Headforweb.jpgPeter

----------------------what is fire? Magic!

Whiffle Squeekaddict
416 posts

Posted:
mmm, im not fickle frenzie, i merely find a lot of girls attractive...

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I'm not fickle. I just enjoy flirting. I tell you what Frenzie, you post a picture and I promise not to find you attractive. OK?

Meh

Whiffle Squeekaddict
416 posts

Posted:
or you could find her more attractive than all the others, or would that still being fickle? mmm, not if you keep the same opinion of the others, and just find her more so, yeah, that works...

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Erm no, Nokomis is more attractive than all the others. But I'm bound to get complaints for saying that so don't tell anyone I said ok?

Meh

Nokomismember
27 posts

Posted:
Jesus, So if I declare you the most attractive lad on this site, which you are. Does this make us the most attractive bunch on HOP?Ohh, how vain. Flashbacks of Highschool year books...(not to mention his charm, wit, fantastic creativity & artistic devotion,compassion) Yes, there is compassion hidden under the sarcasm, folks. I know theres a few of you out there, who won't believe me... but you haven't a clue anyways.He is also divinely sweet.And yes, I can see you sticking your finger down your throat. If you love me, you'll swallow. Opps, wrong subject. Think I was bit off topic there...Quand meme,

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Durbs I SO wish i could expose myself to this board because I am soooooo gorgeous and self-confident, really. the only problem is I don't know how to post pics wink. Now I think APB is REALLY cute. Ain't seen no picture of him (and don't really care), but reading his posts is enough. And APB : I see what you're doing on vacation : watching beautiful naked fire pixies like earthdreamer ??? LOL. Niiiice vacation smile. And you go, my sweet, I personnaly have found myself the most amazing, lovely little firedancer to share the winter with (haven't seen any pic of him naked though ... damn !!!)Frenzie baby, everyone can see your pics on the wickeffect website allready and they really are great... smile::runs before Frenzie gets upset::shine onCassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Auspoiboymember
219 posts

Posted:
Ohhhh......youre still the best cass,don't let anyone tell you otherwise......except cantus......coz he's mean and scary lookin (ive seen the photos)CheersAPB

Good on usGood on us all

Nokomismember
27 posts

Posted:
That was really quite dirty of you APB, and extremely unimpressive.If I'm correct, the thread was called MUG SHOTS and not CHEAP SHOTS. Grow up.

4,224 posts

Posted:
confusedI don't think APB meant what he said other than as a joke, but he can speak for himself. smile And i don't think Cantus looks scary , except maybe when he drops pianos on people's heads but again ... it is not high piano season, so i wouldn't really know winkSHINE ONCassandra

4,224 posts

Posted:
And also... I hadn't looked into that thread for a while and then got to see you people talking about calling Dibs. Now... don't laugh but I first wondered who that Dibs person was that everyone wanted to call ???? silly french frog. winkbut I assume it means picking someone ? is that correct ?hmmmmmm... I'll pick NYC then cause I really feel it is my mission to fix his ego problem. LOL. Can i be your siren, NYC ? ::shamelessly flirting online :: winkShine oncass

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Cassandra honey, will you please do me a really huge favour?Will you stop calling yourself a frog please?I know it's a joke and you're ok with it. But it's derogatory and it upsets me. Is that ok? ~Anyway I didn't drop any pianos. NYC was menacing me because I owe him money. He was threatening to drop pianos on members of my family if I didn't pay up.But you're right it's not piano season. It's pelican season and my front lawn is covered wit the blighters.

Meh

4,224 posts

Posted:
derogatory ? you mean it is an insult for frogs ? are you frogophilic ? winktruth is ... sometimes i guess I find it more comfortable to be the one making fun of myself, leaves less opportunities to others... you know ? winkoh well...you got me thinking now ...shine oncass

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
wow - my posts gone into 5 pages grinC'mon Cass, show us your lovely face! One of your friends must have a scanner or digital photo. Or if you can't put it up - i'll wack it into my webspace.And I still want charles's sad puppy face up here...

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi

4,224 posts

Posted:
LOLDurbs, I don't want to post pics, I like mystery... but I can tell you how I look : i am a tall, thin,leggy blonde winkCharles, sad little puppy face ??? sounds sweeeeeeet smilewhat's pelican year like this year, cantus ?Shien onCassandra

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Drag me to the rocks with your beautiful song Cassandra... I will die a happy man. wink

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

4,224 posts

Posted:
Oh, no ! don't die... i still need you for ... a few things wink

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Sorry to be a bore, but could I ask a favour and ask people to go back through their posts and make sure their links work? I just did a few random spot tests and a few came back with 404's. Eg. Flash Fires (which is fairly crucial when you read the remarks she got for them...)And also any pointless posts could be deleted to save time trawling through the thread to fnd people's pics.Darn it, no witty comment - hang on.....------------------https://welcome.to/thehugbubble Words to memerise, words hypnotise, words make my mouth exercise.

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi

heather_member
23 posts

Posted:
Just for your info, the site on which Flash Fire's pic is on is being uploaded onto a new server, should be back in a week or so (then all you boys can look at her pretty face once more!!) smile

....lurks

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Hey Durbs, Good call! I agree that the excess should be cut in here, so....I'm passing this by the other mods and then I will start cleaning up, which essentially means that nothing but links will be left behind.------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Auspoiboymember
219 posts

Posted:
Well......i didn't realise that i would be misunderstood in such a bad way.First and foremost, cantus........i am terribly sorry if you took any offense to what i said.....i meant absolutely no disrespect in my previous post, but i think that you already knew that. (my wink must have got lost in the mail).I would have thought that anyone could have looked at any prior posts that i have made, to realise that cantus and i have a great time writing absolute crap on these threads.I would never say a bad word about anyone on here (especially after someone sends me a birthday present......for those who don't know, cantus sent me a sound clip of the dangermouse soundtrack.....which only leads me to ask, where were the rest of you guys).apart from that i have nothing more to say except thank you to cass for sticking up for me (i really do have a lot of respect for you my little french twirler).CheersAPB

Good on usGood on us all

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
My little Nokomis was just protecting me. She's good like that. Be warned she bites!But then some of us like being bitten.... grin grin

Meh

Page: ...