Forums > Technical Discussion > MATRIX II MUSIC = MAD TWIRLING THEMES

Login/Join to Participate

AlteraSILVER Member
38 posts

Posted:
hey all,

have not seen movie as of yet? (i know unforgivable but ive been fencing since friday), but ive heard a few of the major themes and they promise to be as good as the previous trakcs on the earlier movie!!

does anyone know the track "Clubbed to Death" this is one of my favorite tunes to twirl to and has my one of my few proper routines that stay basically the same when performed again and again( we all know its almost impossible to stay the same).

Has anyone else played with this music at all?

Altera

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
do you like popcorn?

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

pantsonfirethe man with the flaming pants
148 posts

Posted:
yeah I dont know the song you where talking or rather typing about but i know when i seen the matrix 2 i was sitting there during the big long dance seen just thinking aboput how good that would be to spin to!!!!

It's all good

OzE_QTBRONZE Member
64 posts

Posted:
The music in that dance scene was awesome!
Do you know what the name of the track is?

AyellayenThe smart-arse who kisses Rouge's
128 posts

Posted:
There's a tune called "Teahouse" it's the drums from when Neo is fighting Seraph. Unfortunately it only goes for about 1 minute. I'm still looking into more tunes. The full name is:

June Reactor feat. Gocoo - Teahouse

A major highlight for me was sitting in the cinema and Neo picks up the pole with all the agents around him, and starts spinning. My friends lean round an whisper "Hey! You can do that stuff can't you?" Now all I have to do is learn the trick about how to knock people into buildings and plant the staff and run around people with it....

It's my world - you all just happen to live in it.

cedemember
42 posts

Posted:
agreed about the dance scene music..amazing...i was hoping in the weapon fight near the end he would pick up some sort of felxble weapon...meteors rope dart, something anything...hehe

posi vegan straight edge

EeraBRONZE Member
old hand
1,107 posts

Posted:
I twirl to Rob Dougan's Furious Angels, not the instrumental one in the film but the one with vocals as it starts off kinda slow, which I do one-handed to, then launches into fast and furious for the 2 handed stuff. I would recommend anything by this guy as it's all brilliant!

There is a slight possibility that I am not actually right all of the time.

sonny_cmember
26 posts

Posted:
i like popcorn

Nathdaninjamember
271 posts

Posted:
I like popcorn...but only with salt on it...mmmsalty corn.

I'm trying my damnedest to remember the dance scene your all talking about but I can't!!! Must mean I need to go see it again :-)

btw Juno Reactor rock :-)

N

boing...boing...When the naive man admits his naivete, he is no longer naive.Thus, all people are regarded by society as either ignorant or a liar.Wonders never cease, as long as you never cease to wonder.

likwidSILVER Member
53 posts

Posted:
the track from that party scene in the matrix...
fluke - zion
enjoy

::likwid

trial by firemember
5 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Ayellayen:
[QB] There's a tune called "Teahouse" it's the drums from when Neo is fighting Seraph. Unfortunately it only goes for about 1 minute. I'm still looking into more tunes. The full name is:

June Reactor feat. Gocoo - Teahouse

/QB]
The name of the group is JUNO REACTOR. Pick up the album Bible of Dreams, its some of the best dance/spinning music ive heard...

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
have been twirling to 'clubbed to death' for ages...its an awesome track.

any tips for similar sounding music? i love that haunted melancolic sound.

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

dj_gooseSunburnt Bournda Beach Bum
157 posts

Posted:
cheers for that ppl, i went and saw the movie last night with my bro, he is a twirler as well, if only just starting out. The dance scene music was awesome, did neone else see the random dude in teh middle of the dance twirling away,HOW JEALOUS AM I!!!!! and as for when he started twirling with the pole, u hear all the ppl behind say things like "Cool" or "wow" or just a big "sighhh" and u can sit there quietly thinking, "yeah i can do that" neway...cheers for hte song name!

Look to the moon, look to the stars, and if you still can't find happyness...find a bar!!!

Tai... grrrrrmember
34 posts
Location: a dry dusty type of hell i don't quite understand ...

Posted:
Yes Matrix Reloaded is nice, but I've been enjoying the Animatrix soundtrack lately, esp the first and seventh tracks. The first track brings to mind images of some beast that is running on all fours, searching. it's only purpose is to search endlessly thru differing terrains. It takes no notice of the world around it, as it's totaly consumed with this search. Very enspiring to spin on the walk around a local park.

And I certainly do not like pop-corn, shells get in my gums.

Strive to Love everything for exactly what it is. Even though you can never understand all the extents of anything.