NothingsPerfectmember
79 posts

Posted:
I know there used to be a topic w/this heading here, but I couldn't find it when I searched. I noticed the distinct lack of this product in HoP's shop. Will they restock and sell these again? Just curious.

~And when the day arrives I'll become the sky, and I'll become the sea, and the sea will come to kiss me for I am going home. Nothing can stop me now.~

musashiistarring Skippy the green llama
1,148 posts

Posted:
just curious, whats the big diff b/w this n regular cathedral wixx?? Looks cooler when it's not lit?
dunno, I just don't see it

First intention, then enlightenment..
Ars Pyronomica

" Life is programmed. Whether death is programmed or not is yet to be determined."

NothingsPerfectmember
79 posts

Posted:
They are heavier and use more kevlar wicking for greater fuel absorption. Thus brighter flame/longer burns.

~And when the day arrives I'll become the sky, and I'll become the sea, and the sea will come to kiss me for I am going home. Nothing can stop me now.~

musashiistarring Skippy the green llama
1,148 posts

Posted:
ahh yes, sounds excellent for those 5 beat nut tap moves I've been practisin..

thnx for the nfo

First intention, then enlightenment..
Ars Pyronomica

" Life is programmed. Whether death is programmed or not is yet to be determined."

Astarmember
1,591 posts

Posted:
For people who have used these how much better are they then cathedral wicks of a similar weight?

in terms of burn time and flame size.

surrealmember
6 posts

Posted:
The only difference that I have noticed is that mine burn longer than my cathedrals and I do not get branded by the metal hardware found on the caths.

In fact I don't use my caths anymore perfering my fists o' flame over them by far.

Dance is the symmetry of elegance in strength,
control in passion, and precision in motion

rftekmember
101 posts

Posted:
*bump this thread*

anyone else have a review of these monkeyfist?

it seems that the shape of these would lend to a smoother flow than the square shape of a cathedral.

i'm quite intensly curious about these, anyone in texas have one?

peace

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
I would also like a review on this. Maybe a before/after view of the level on fuel buckets, or some numbers of how much fuel they actually use?

Maybe some pictures on their size relative to a fist, and the size of the flame compared to a cathedral?