ECCO
Total posts: 30
Posted:si:
a question to all you knowledgeable ppl, ive got fire poi that can take another wick, and plenty of kevlar, however what i cant figure out is how do i make another wick and attach it to the links underneath my existing wicks as everywhere i go i find kevlar but not the actual body of the wicks to attach.
your thoughts please....

Delete Topic

musashii
musashii

starring Skippy the green llama
Total posts: 1148
Posted:cathedral wixx??

First intention, then enlightenment..
Ars Pyronomica

" Life is programmed. Whether death is programmed or not is yet to be determined."

Delete

ECCO
Posted:erm..... whats them then?

Delete

Zoltar
Zoltar

Beginner
Total posts: 282
Posted:Go to the online shop, under the kevlar and fire head section.

There you will see what the different heads look like.

So much fire, so little body hair...

Delete

ECCO
Posted:ooooooh yeahhhh. d'oh! what a muppett is me. now just gotta find a random credit card and some high tensity steel and i can set myself on fire even more, yay
it;s all good....
cheers dude

Delete

musashii
musashii

starring Skippy the green llama
Total posts: 1148
Posted:was just going to say, if u have cathedral wixx I've attached another wixk to the bottom of those, tho it does leave some exposed metal on the bottom when the second wick isnt attached..Has to be a better way of doin this tho

First intention, then enlightenment..
Ars Pyronomica

" Life is programmed. Whether death is programmed or not is yet to be determined."

Delete

SickpuPpy
SickpuPpy

Ninja Rockstar!
Total posts: 1100
Posted:Take your kevlar and fold it cathedral fashion (lay your kevlar strips over each other matching edge to edge at 90 degree angles, and fold each strip over each other untill you run out of kevlar) then take an exacto knife, screwdriver, leather punch, or other pointy object and cut a hole down the middle of your folded wick. Put an eye bolt through the hole and cap the ends off with a washer and nut. Then take a quick link and small section of chain and attach it where ever seems most prudent to your existing chain and you will have double wick poi.

If you still have trouble give Cantus (James) a ring. He is a very intelligent individual, living in Sheffield, I am shure he can come up with a solution to solve your quandery.

Jesus helps me trick people.

Delete