Page: ...
DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
OK - I've changed the structure of this thread, mainly just to make life easier whilst leaving plenty of room for pointless waffle yet making the pictures more easily accesible.Instead of posting your picture here, send it to me with your Forum name (if different from e-mail name) and I'll put it in the gallery which can be found at:-https://www.hugbubble.co.uk/HOP.htmlCheers[This message has been edited by Durbs (edited 20 February 2002).]

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
now i look better the second pic its me and the firts pic is my friend i lent him my photons and he was the one with the hat blush

Dance like if noone were watching you

NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
there are more pics... they took more i just saw blush
Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link
[This message has been edited by NightShade1 (edited 06 February 2002).]

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
Purrrrrdddyy..../drool winkHehe spiffy Photon piccies, I'll have to go out and buy some for myself ^_^Kinudin

KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
Eh?I think Fire looks much betterIMHO of courseand I am a fire snob too.Moo!------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

fujisawamember
11 posts

Posted:
ME!!!!! Wah-hoo!https://www.angelfire.com/ga/WorldOfRichter/images/Senior.jpg-Fujisawa

NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
I think photons 2 looks as good as fire tonguethey look pretty cool smileand yes IMHO Im gonna take some pic by myseft...of me spining with photons II those up were taken by someone that runs a nightclubs page i guess... a friend told me after that they took me pics i was like eh? hehehe smileBut i wish i had a VIDEO camara damn!! but they are soo expensive! damn like 400 dollars the cheaper O_o

693 posts

Posted:
Have you even used fire, let alone seen it.Photon II better then fire!$#@$#%$%Yeah right as if...You are packs funny dude,Hah you make me laugh so much*chuckles to herself*------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
No you make me laugh go and read my message again... i never said such thing...tell me where in my message i said photon II is better than fire?!?!i just said it was good as it and yes its my opinion if you dont like it well too bad...Katinca whats up sweetie as i respect yer opinion of fire being better than photon II you at least could respect mine tonguebut noooo fire is better fire fire fire!... [This message has been edited by NightShade1 (edited 08 February 2002).]

Diablostikmember
34 posts

Posted:
...and this's mewww.hankeldiablo.com/frames/fire.html

Diablostikmember
34 posts

Posted:
you's all are silly. But, ya can't beat the adrenal stimulation from using fire

WuGgaRoOmember
123 posts

Posted:
SPARKLEY POI!!!! lol.... thats the best thing to use...in my oppinion...if only sum smart dude out there found out a mechanism to release different chemicals onto the sparkey poi....maybe we can have color changing sparkley poi....ooOOOOo lol...n besides....this is the mugshot gallery...so sorry for wasting space frown

Follow Wuggarooism10)Dons't cheateth on thee's significant other9) If thou seest a pig that resembles thee's friend...dont eateth the pig...perhaps it is thee's friend8) If thou talkest shit..thou is a pansy7) Don't buttith into conversations for it will be over thous head6) Dont let stupid comments go unpunished they can only leadest to thous anyurysms5) Dont lie to your friends4) Thou areest what thou arest don't change thou for anyone 3) Masturbation isnt a crime2) When a horse comes up to thou and sayest baaa thou must run!1) Be excellent to eachother

693 posts

Posted:
Hey Nightshade,Sorry about that. You are right I didn't read your post properly. And I should respect your opinions too.So yeah. I appologise for going off at you. grinI think photons are pretty cool. Josh and I have some ourselves and we like spinning with them. It's different from fire, but that's not surprising really since well its not fire hey.Anyway dude, sorry about that. No hard feelings. grin------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
Cool katinca grini also think fire is really cool but here they wouldnt let me to spin fire on a club and im pretty much club spinner tongue[This message has been edited by NightShade1 (edited 09 February 2002).]

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Hey allThanks to everyone who's sent me photos.I've moved my homepage now so the updated Mug Shot Gallery has been done. Sorry if I've missed anyone. Drop me an e-mail with your photo if I have, but remember; face/portrait shots only. No fire twirling pics unless you can see your face.Oh, and about 3 people have sent me ones of their tatoos - why? and only 1 person has sent me them nekkid. Yay grinThe link is in my signature.

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi

Whiffle Squeekaddict
416 posts

Posted:
:looks for Durbs profile::doesnt see it::glances at Durbs expectantly:

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

spicychickenmember
19 posts

Posted:
oh wow..i can edit posts :][This message has been edited by spicychicken (edited 21 February 2002).]

spicychickenmember
19 posts

Posted:
ohh! i feel dumb for not reading the first post completely [i dont have his email anyway] :PP and for not being able to edit my post eeeeeek!!

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
He must be using indivisible ink. Like he used on that check he sent me....------------------C@ntusThere's only one way of life and that's your own.

Meh

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Doh....OK I'll put my signature on this timeErrrr - my cheque was ok right? It didn't bounce or anything?------------------The Hug Bubble The Mug Shot Gallery MSN Poi Community Words to memerise, words hypnotise, words make my mouth exercise.[This message has been edited by Durbs (edited 20 February 2002).]

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi

Whiffle Squeekaddict
416 posts

Posted:
:shows spicychicken the e-mail icon above any of durbs posts:that should help...

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Yeah, cheque was fine. It was just a joke. Worry nought. Notice how I spelled it wrong so that americans would understand it.------------------C@ntusThere's only one way of life and that's your own.

Meh

Whiffle Squeekaddict
416 posts

Posted:
you are quite the clever one cantus...

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Thanks Kyle.

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
*seems to spend his life bumping this thread to no avail*

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
*bumps for the benifit of Bender*

Meh

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
I have no nice pics of me, so instead this is a picture of a mate of mine. Everyone gets mixed up between us because we are part of the same political party, both called Ros, both with red hair & both have been women's officer in the party. (she is the one on the right wink) https://act.democrats.org.au/fedelection.php3
My partner has been known to say to me "I was speaking to Ros on the phone last night, not you, the other one", just in case I was confused.R.

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Well when I refer to Ros I'm not talking about either you or your friend. Just to confuse matters.Hope that's clearer for everyone else on the boards - who probably have no idea what I'm on about.....

Meh

693 posts

Posted:
C@ntus,None of us have any idea what you are one about.We just sit here nod and look pretty. smileBTW - you should get a parcel from me soon by a yak crossing the 7 seas....but as you know Yaks are pretty slow...so it might be a while smile------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Some sit and look prettier than others... wink

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted: