Forums > Technical Discussion > Pics of meteors, do they exist?!?

Login/Join to Participate

Felicitymember
6 posts

Posted:
Hey guys, I'm doing a write up-waste-of-time-strange-thing-that-i-don't-understand on meteors for a friend about fire toys, but I can't find a pic of a meteor anywhere, and I don't really know what they hell it is myself, except that you spin a bowl of fuel?!?! Please help! I really would love to send him a pic....

Also, anyone know any other strange toys I could describe to her? I got the fire fingers, poi, staff, devil sticks, torches, whip, rope, blah blah blah, i'll be quiet now!

:-)

FeLiCiTy :-)

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
I havn't looked at it for a while, but there's probably a few pictures of meteors in the definative meteor thread that's in the other toys section

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
There's a whole book about meteors in the HOP Shop.

Plus i seem to remember 2 lads swinging them on COL. Could be wrong though as i haven't watched it for ages.

Meh

Shubbymember
12 posts

Posted:
I'll concede :

There's not enough pictures and/or videos of meteor swinging. I'm trying to get into it myself and I'm having a bitch of a time finding something visual. The Meteor book is rather simplistic with moves that any staff or poi twirler can master pretty easily, however, I've yet to see some original meteor movement. That and the few seconds of meteor swirling you see in CoL 1 is more frustrating than anything else. So if anyone has a good video clip, I'm interested !

Shubby