Page:
Locoflymember
62 posts

Posted:
i work at a marina and the boats are required to have these hardcore signal flares on board. almost exactly like the ones you see on the road around car accidents but brighter. so i was wondering if anyone out there has ever secured string to the ends and spun them around? it would prolly look totally cool. i guess you couldnt hit yourself at all though cuz they prolly burn pretty friggin' hot. so have any of you done it or heard of it before? im tempted to use a smiley but i wont.

From the makers of soylent green.

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
See, this is why I love HoP. Some day I probably WOULD have said "Hey, what about signal flares?" and tried to light em up. Now, because of trintek's adventures, I get all of the information and none of the pain and scars.

Thanks for the vicarious experience.

(NYC crosses "signal flares" off his list of things to do...)

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Locoflymember
62 posts

Posted:
[Trintek] i just checked out those linked pics and just wanted to say that that is some hardcore friggin' armour. what in the hades do you use that for normally?

From the makers of soylent green.

trintekmember
107 posts

Posted:
signal flare poi, of course

seriously though, i build armour, that is one of my more beat up sets that i used when i fought in the sca. so figured, what the hell, may as well start using it when i try something stupid

We bleed the same blood, We cry the same tears, We have the same fears, We pass the same years, We see the same stars, Under the same skies, We pass the same time, We all live and die

Thee_ProphetGOLD Member
Poi Enthusiast
14 posts

Posted:
I got a flare poi video on myspace>
https://www.myspace.com/derrickjsharp

POI 4 EVR

faith enfireBRONZE Member
wandering thru the woods of WI
3,556 posts

Posted:
Hey someone not that far from me...nice video

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

Page: