• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

master sodium
Total posts: 536
Posted:anybody know any websites to buy some pure kevlar rope. anybody? please? help?

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

gάrbǿ
gάrbǿ

addict
Total posts: 521
Posted:They do it

quote: here under online catalog fire wicking

Its 5/8" diameter and $2.50 per foot .

unfortunatly you can't seem to buy it in bulk only per foot .

hope this helps .

safe boyz

[garbo]

be excellent to each other: safe:

master sodium
Posted:actually I'm not looking for the wicking, just pure kevlar rope, but thanks anyway.

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

NYC
NYC

NYC
Total posts: 9232
Posted:www.dube.com has kevlar rope. I don't know what "pure" means. It's Kevlar alright... $2.50 a foot but you can buy bulk.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

master sodium
Posted:what I'm looking for is kevlar rope that will not absorb fuel, meaning it has no cotton, or glass fibre in it. just rope made only out of kevlar.

Fire By Riz tm
Total posts: 212
Posted:I have it but only in 3/16 i will sell it by the ft email me for a price be warned it isnt cheap.. but then again nothing worth having ever is

I have been cursed with the imagination to envision it all