Forums > Social Chat > My First post on here!

Login/Join to Participate

Neuroticmember
12 posts

Posted:
Hello everyone,I've been searching forever for a v-community on firetwirling! So much so, that I was thinking about making one during my summer break.. but no more (well.. maybe.. but not international.. more for Victoria, Australia)Never the less, a bit about myself - I'm 21, male, live in Melbourne Australia, I've been poi twirling solitarily for about 3 years now... its been very hard to find other poi twirlers.. I know that they are around.. somewhere... and my friend who I used to go down to the beach to fire dance with moved to Israel.. Never the less, I'm happy cause I've found all sorts of new tricks to play with, that I didn't know before, and some explanations of some ones that I was having trouble with. (Its HARD learning by yourself frown )So.. if anyone is ever looking for someone to twirl down at St Kilda beach.. drop me a line on icq (3094740) as I'm walking distance away, and maybe we can learn some bits and pieces off one another.Anyhow, must run and do the work that I'm procrastinating from right now.Catch you all later,Neurotic

xLessThanJakexmember
155 posts

Posted:
Hey nice to see yet another newbie.Well welcome to the site, it's the best u will find. Happy twirling mate.------------------Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

Marlboromember
180 posts

Posted:
Welcome to HOP !! coolM

We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold.

Neuroticmember
12 posts

Posted:
Thanks for the welcome folks! smile Much appreciated! smileNeurotic

jedimastahmember
97 posts

Posted:
Welcome to the HoP!

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Welcome!We are in Adelaide (Aus) and come over to Victoria regularly during the summer for Trance parties. If you are into them, then we could hook up at one.Otherwise I can recommend you look up some closer contemporaries on the Meet others Database.Josh

Neuroticmember
12 posts

Posted:
Can't say I'm a big trance fan myself..but thaks for the advice never the less.Neurotic

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Welcome and hope to spin with you one day when I'll visit Melbourne. smileShine onCassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"