vaperloc...the mightylook @my member
466 posts

Posted:
Okie I am all for the beaming poi they are the greatest thing short of fire,the only problem tho is after about a month or two of good use I seem to break them,I took one apart and noticed a small wire that had become broken,has anyone else had this prob?Know how to fix?

There are no obstacles only challenges.
Very funny scotty now beam down my pants.
[colour."green"}What would willie do?

AHH theres too many wee leprechauns i cannae squash them all

Endermember
68 posts

Posted:
well if its broken, u can 1. sauter them together 2. duct tape them together

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
Duct tape... gotta go with the duct tape.

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
what sort of horrific torture are you putting your beamers through! I've had mine for 4 months now, and I thought mine were dealing with some pretty good abuse, and no problems at all with the wiring. I mean even though its fun, you shouldn't attack e-tards with beaming poi. you'll ruin a perfectly good set that way.

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

Mark PBRONZE Member
old hand
1,031 posts

Posted:
I have one of my beamers that has started to flicker when I am spinning. I think it is cos I hit myself rather hard on the head with it the other day! - nearly knocked me out I think but I still count it as :

Beamers : 0 - Mark P : 1

If you have found a loose wire then get soldering boy!

Mark P

Endermember
68 posts

Posted:
solder! that's how to spell it correctly lol