Forums > Social Chat > Pyrowill likes bumping up old threads.

Login/Join to Participate

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
I'm sick. And I have been for the past week and a half. Sniffles, sore throat, tired the whole deal. One of the perks of working in a school for me is that I'm usually sick from September through January. And now I'm sitting in front of my computer, depressed because I'm too sick to poi or do ANYTHING fun.

So, I'm starting a thread where us sick people can whine and get sympathy. I know that there are worse things in the world than the sniffles but I thought that those of us that were ill could use some some sympathy.

At least summer vacation's only 9 months away... smile
EDITED_BY: NYC (1107560022)

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

N8member
336 posts

Posted:
smile heh, coming from someone who lives in a town that was the epicenter of a major terroist attack, you sound like you're in pretty good spirits for a sick person, Get well soon my friend.------------------Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

WuGgaRoOmember
123 posts

Posted:
yeah im getting the sniffles too it sucks ass...and im in the application process for college...so im doublky screwed...

Follow Wuggarooism10)Dons't cheateth on thee's significant other9) If thou seest a pig that resembles thee's friend...dont eateth the pig...perhaps it is thee's friend8) If thou talkest shit..thou is a pansy7) Don't buttith into conversations for it will be over thous head6) Dont let stupid comments go unpunished they can only leadest to thous anyurysms5) Dont lie to your friends4) Thou areest what thou arest don't change thou for anyone 3) Masturbation isnt a crime2) When a horse comes up to thou and sayest baaa thou must run!1) Be excellent to eachother

NaganootchAKA CLERIC
172 posts

Posted:
Feel better soon.I'm suffering from lack of sleep,, between work and my GF. I have little or no sleep.I WANNA SLEEP DAMN YOU!

We are defined by the choices we make

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
YAY !a self-pitying thread...I am the goddess of self-pitying, (black belt 7th dan of self pitying and whining) but I shall not put competition pressure on you guys... so I'll remain silent. winkMay you both get well NYC, you and your devil male ego winkSeriously, time to curl up in a bed , take good care of yourself and grab a nice book , uh ?Shine oncassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
I thought i'd bump this thread, I have the flu and feel like complaining about it please shower me with sympathy etc

All i can do is stay in bed which I really hate! all I have is the joy a laptop and the net can give me frown

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
I already did in your intro thread........ pffffft!

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
yeh but that was a lame effort ubblol

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
I never claimed I was good at it!

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

mycoBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,084 posts

Posted:
poor little baby, do you want me to fluff you pillows? get you a warm milo? oh, your being such a brave boy too.

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
whats a milo? and na i dont like bumping old threads, i like creating new sparkly ones only i thought i'd do a durbs this time and i found a sick thread, so NYC you were a bit ill back then in 2001, feel better?

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Actually I feel worse. Coincidentally I've been really sick for about a month and a half. But I'm actually feeling much better at this exact moment.

Good to bond with my old sick self and realize that yes... I am sick every winter. smile

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Written by: PyroWill

Whats a milo?

Milo (IMHO) is a much nicer version of nesquik with loads of vitamins and stuff in it. Nicest chocolate flavoured drink in the world biggrin

Well certainly in South East Asia....

ps I'm really sick - still - tis not good.

Meh

funky_hatseating apples with chopsticks can be rather difficult
167 posts

Posted:
biggrin the best way to hav milo is - 5 heaped spoon-fulls in a small glass, then a very tiny amount of milk biggrin sounds gross, i know, but once you've tried it..... ubblove bounce2 bounce addictive

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
It also helps if they sell it in your country. They don't sell it in ours...

Meh

Dr_MollyPooh-Bah
2,354 posts

Posted:
er, yes they do

you just have to look harder

there's a shop just down the road from the pook office that sells Milo smile

hug for a not-quite-so-poorly-anymore NYC
must be nearly spring biggrin

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
But that is Scotland. It's hardly round the corner....

Plus it would also involve me going out of the house and every time i do that i seem to get a new cold/flu varient.

I have quite a stack now. I wonder if i can sell them on Ebay....

Meh

=Flashpoint=SILVER Member
Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
Im trying to get a complete set of the alphabet off of Smarties tops to sell on ebay.

Just thought you might like to know... Im only J, X, Y, and Z off...

ohmygodlaserbeamspewpewpew!
ubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmile