• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > Travelling to New York City

Login/Join to Participate

Total posts: 1015
Posted:Well, the travel bug has bit me, and I'm planning on visiting the Big Apple, probably Oct 12-16 or thereabouts. I'd love to get together with some of you folks up there. Contact me by e-mail directly, we'll line something up.

Laugh while you can, monkey-boy

Total posts: 9232
Posted:WAHHHHH! YOU SUUUUUUCK!That is to say...I'll be in California from the 13th to the 15th...otherwise I gotta couch which you're welcome to and Pele can vouch for... I'll email you anyway, but I did want to publicly say that you suck for picking the ONE weekend this year that I'm away.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

the henna lady
Total posts: 6193
Posted:Yup...the couch was most comfy...then again, at that hour of the morning..anything is comfy!
Non-Https Image Link
16th is my birthday...think you might want to take a sidebar on your trip to Niagara Falls????? >>hopeful but doubtful<<------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...http://www.pyromorph.com

Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK