N8member
336 posts

Posted:
So The 1st of October is four years of an incredible fairy tale romance for Laurie (the martain) and I.And I am very happy to announce our engagement! I purposed this afternoon, and recived a very excited YES!It was both the scariest and the most exciting thing I have ever done, for once even I am at a loss for words.Well, just thought you'd all like to know grin grin grin------------------Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

Girl From Marsmember
168 posts

Posted:
smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile OH MY GOD...................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(if that doesn't show you my excitement then i don't know what will)btw i can't do more than eight faces it won't allow me.love to all~the martian------------------the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
That's great, a poi couple. I hear wedding bells and fire poi wooshing. Good luck guys. You are both awesome.Eric

Its about talent, not make up or costumes.

MiSsFrOgmember
187 posts

Posted:
Congrats!! Best wishes!!! grin ___________________"come with me to a land of fantasy, take my hand down into techno wonderland."[This message has been edited by MiSsFrOg19 (edited 29 September 2001).]

Its not easy being green....

soniqastmember
13 posts

Posted:
its about time nate. winkCONGRATS!!!!the first time i hung out with you two i remember saying something like 'those two are the quite possibly the coolest people i have ever met!'couldnt have happened to a better couple!

Computer games dont affect kids. If Pac Man affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repativity.

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
OOOHHH MYYY GOOOOD!!!!this is so awesome!!! You two getting married. You guys are going to be so very happy1 I wish you all the joy and fullfillment that you deserve. We wanna see pictures.Congradulations <> now im all choked up. Gives up the day and time, and ill spin here in Houston while the ceramony is going on..Superman..------------------"When a Man Lies He Murders Some Part of the World These Are the PaleDeaths Which Men Miscall Their Lives All this I Cannot Bear to Witness Any Longer Cannot the Kingdom of Salvation Take Me Home"

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

SorchaTheFlamingmember
235 posts

Posted:
congradulations!i hope you guys havea long and happy time together..i wish i was getting married now too!!so if anyone wants to marry me my ad # is..j/K smile grin

Teach tolerance, not competition.
Send food, not bombs.

MystikDancermember
118 posts

Posted:
*clap!*w00t! smile Best wishes to both of you, wow I can't even imagine how cool a poi couple be like! O.O smile-=M.D=- smile

Qmember
42 posts

Posted:
MAZEL TOV!!!!

jedimastahmember
97 posts

Posted:
That kicks ass good luck and best of wishes. From the mind of the Jedimastah.

N8member
336 posts

Posted:
Thanks guys and gals,it really means a lot to us. smile

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

xLessThanJakexmember
155 posts

Posted:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! smile

Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
Congrats! Welcome to the brotherhood of the betrothed...As far as I know, it now consists of yourself, Malcolm and me, but maybe others will chime in on this too.((((((((((((N8))))))))))))))That is a manly brotherly hug that broke two ribs, I do't wanna get in trouble with my fiance...------------------Charles (INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggling.co.nz

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Really happy for you two...Tous mes voeux de bonheur... smile(wishes of happiness)love... what a wonderful thing *sigh*SHine onCassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Fire Princessmember
130 posts

Posted:
Congratulations! grinWow, now all you need are babies and a dog and you're set!FP xxx

Marlboromember
180 posts

Posted:
Congrats u guys!If you need some fire spining down the side of the isles I'm sure everyone here will oblige!! smileM:-)~

We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold.

N8member
336 posts

Posted:
Ha! We were actually thinking about having a fire poi or staff spinner at the reception and I know that Pele also breathes fire, The martian thought it would be cool to have her there too.(N8 imagines his grandparents reaction)That's gonna be so cool... grin------------------Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...