• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Mark P
BRONZE Member since Oct 2001

Mark P

old hand

Total posts: 1031
Posted:Got my beaming balls and electorglo poi through this morning thanks Malcolm.

I am looking at getting into a bit more contact juggling and was wondering if anyone could tell me wether or not it was possible to remove the ring attachment from the beaming balls without damaging them? - do they screw in and out or are they permenantly attached?

Thanks,

Mark P

Delete Topic

Tom
BRONZE Member since Sep 2001

Tom

Total posts: 135
Posted:Erm.. I ordered the beaming balls without the attachment ring to juggle with.. maybe Malcolm would swap them for you?

Delete

Mark P

Mark P

old hand

Posted:hmm, I do definately want to do some poi with them - they were primarily ordered as poi (going to try and combine with electroglo I think).

I was just looking to try and find out if it was possible to remove and re-attach the rings without damaging the balls.

Mark P

Delete

Tom
BRONZE Member since Sep 2001

Tom

Total posts: 135
Posted:Yeah but you can put the balls in string mesh bags (like for washing tablets) and attach them to the chains, you won't see the bags in the dark anyhow..

Delete

master sodium

Total posts: 536
Posted:one of my ring attachment ended up screwing out, so I'm sure its possible to do it, but then they might not stay on too well afterwords. besides, those lights are bright. wouldn't they be blinding whilst doing contact?

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

Delete

Mark P

Mark P

old hand

Posted:maybe so - I dont know, but surely once you have practiced contact enough you dont need to look at the ball while you are juggling?

Mark P

Delete

bender
GOLD Member since Nov 2001

still can't believe it's not butter

Total posts: 6979
Posted:heh heh just when i thought that I'd matured in life, I sniggered myself silly by reading this post with a low brow and a mind in the toilet anyone else?
*sound of crickets faintly chirping in the distance*
ok ill shaddup now
*continues chuckling until you click 'back' button*

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Delete

Malcolm
SAPPHIRE Member since Nov 2003

Malcolm

HOP admin

Total posts: 1013
Posted:The bolts on the side of the beaming poi can screw out however the nut on the other side is glued in place and may dislodge, preventing the bolt from going in again.

I am happy to swap them.

Bender, I think you are more sick than us. But then our company name is "Beaming Balls" and we get lots of sick looks from people when they see our company name.

[ 24 July 2002, 18:11: Message edited by: Malcolm ]

"May your balls always burn"

Delete

arsn

arsn

How do you change this thing???

Total posts: 1903
Posted:Malcom... I want some beaming balls... tee hee... no really... how much and when can you send them... please...

----------------
??? Hey... wheres Goku???

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

Delete

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)

veteran

Total posts: 1325
Posted:Arsn -

Beaming Balls order page

They're fun, and heavy. Screw lifting weights, just use these things really fast

Delete

Mark P

Mark P

old hand

Posted:Thanks for the replies, I will keep the balls thanks Malcolm they are too much fun.

I issue a word of warning to anyone who makes a set of doubles using the electroglo and beaming balls - the handles on the electroglow are not up to the extra weight, I lost one mid performance last night (but still managed to just pick it up and continue without too much cheering!!)

Mark P

Delete