Mark PBRONZE Member
old hand
1,031 posts

Posted:
Got my beaming balls and electorglo poi through this morning thanks Malcolm.

I am looking at getting into a bit more contact juggling and was wondering if anyone could tell me wether or not it was possible to remove the ring attachment from the beaming balls without damaging them? - do they screw in and out or are they permenantly attached?

Thanks,

Mark P

TomSILVER Member
135 posts

Posted:
Erm.. I ordered the beaming balls without the attachment ring to juggle with.. maybe Malcolm would swap them for you?

Mark PBRONZE Member
old hand
1,031 posts

Posted:
hmm, I do definately want to do some poi with them - they were primarily ordered as poi (going to try and combine with electroglo I think).

I was just looking to try and find out if it was possible to remove and re-attach the rings without damaging the balls.

Mark P

TomSILVER Member
135 posts

Posted:
Yeah but you can put the balls in string mesh bags (like for washing tablets) and attach them to the chains, you won't see the bags in the dark anyhow..

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
one of my ring attachment ended up screwing out, so I'm sure its possible to do it, but then they might not stay on too well afterwords. besides, those lights are bright. wouldn't they be blinding whilst doing contact?

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

Mark PBRONZE Member
old hand
1,031 posts

Posted:
maybe so - I dont know, but surely once you have practiced contact enough you dont need to look at the ball while you are juggling?

Mark P

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
heh heh just when i thought that I'd matured in life, I sniggered myself silly by reading this post with a low brow and a mind in the toilet anyone else?
*sound of crickets faintly chirping in the distance*
ok ill shaddup now
*continues chuckling until you click 'back' button*

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
Malcom... I want some beaming balls... tee hee... no really... how much and when can you send them... please...

----------------
??? Hey... wheres Goku???

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
Arsn -

Beaming Balls order page

They're fun, and heavy. Screw lifting weights, just use these things really fast

Mark PBRONZE Member
old hand
1,031 posts

Posted:
Thanks for the replies, I will keep the balls thanks Malcolm they are too much fun.

I issue a word of warning to anyone who makes a set of doubles using the electroglo and beaming balls - the handles on the electroglow are not up to the extra weight, I lost one mid performance last night (but still managed to just pick it up and continue without too much cheering!!)

Mark P