fat_freddymember
14 posts

Posted:
I found this in a newspaper.As you know one of the planes that crushed on the WTC in New York was flight Q33.Type Q33NY in Word.Set font size to 72 and then set font type to Windings.You ll see what comes out

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
mmm... spooky !there are plenty of other things like that in word documents.. just can't remember right now !Freddy, whereabout in greece do you live ? shine on Cassandra[This message has been edited by cassandra (edited 29 September 2001).]

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

sandmanmember
65 posts

Posted:
Hmmm...The flights:American Flights 11 and 92United Flights 175 and 65No Q33. Think that was made up!However, it is interesting to type NYC, change to wingdings, then change to webdings. Coincidence?But anyway, sorry if this topic is in poor taste in anyone's opinion. No offense intended obviously.

4,224 posts

Posted:
mmm... you are right sandman, very sensitive of you ! sorry if anyone was offendedshine oncass

Marlboromember
180 posts

Posted:
defo a scam - it's was in the papers here and it's someones ploy.M

We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold.

SorchaTheFlamingmember
235 posts

Posted:
*blink blink*i wonder who had the time to figure this outi have so many mixxed opinions about this whole incident i dont want to hear anything else about it....*sad again*------------------A Faeries Heart Beats Fierce and Free!!!!!

Teach tolerance, not competition.
Send food, not bombs.

fat_freddymember
14 posts

Posted:
Sorry for posting that!I didn't know that it was fake.Just read it as I said in a newspaper thought it was worth posting.Of course I didn't mean to offend someone and sorry if I did.

fat_freddymember
14 posts

Posted:
cassandra---I live in Athens

4,224 posts

Posted:
fat Freddy , you show no email address yet I'd like to email you for a question about Greece. If you don't mind, feel free to email me. If not, enjoy Athens, I love this city !!! (sorry moderators, personal talk...)shine oncassandra