Forums > Social Chat > bring back the electroglow

Login/Join to Participate

Girl From Marsmember
168 posts

Posted:
hey malcom are you going to put the electroglow staff back in the shop. i was checking that out.------------------the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

WuGgaRoOmember
123 posts

Posted:
hey malc...ol' buddy...u think u can make a pre-order thing available so that we can snag one before they go on the open market..it would help both sides...u know how many to order..and we know if u can hook us up with one a week in advance...if its a bad idea...plz...dont hurt me..

Follow Wuggarooism10)Dons't cheateth on thee's significant other9) If thou seest a pig that resembles thee's friend...dont eateth the pig...perhaps it is thee's friend8) If thou talkest shit..thou is a pansy7) Don't buttith into conversations for it will be over thous head6) Dont let stupid comments go unpunished they can only leadest to thous anyurysms5) Dont lie to your friends4) Thou areest what thou arest don't change thou for anyone 3) Masturbation isnt a crime2) When a horse comes up to thou and sayest baaa thou must run!1) Be excellent to eachother

Shouden-CrDSILVER Member
Veteran Member
495 posts

Posted:
Malcolm,I was interested in purchasing one of the glowstaffs you have in the shop before christmas, however I see they are sold out. When will you be receiving your next shipment???CRD

-=ÇrazyRaverÐude=-

Tempestaddict
522 posts

Posted:
I want twelvety please.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Shhh, Malcolm's busy doing video things.

Meh

Tempestaddict
522 posts

Posted:
Come on Malcolm, its been longer than a week - tell us how long we really have to wait. pretty please with er glowy things on.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Calm down Liam. Malcolm is a busy man. Be patient.

Meh

Tempestaddict
522 posts

Posted:
Can't, sharnt (is that a word), wont.BB (scuttles off to workshop to electricute himself and learn how to spell. grin

Whiffle Squeekaddict
416 posts

Posted:
i beleive the word in question is "shan't" an abbreviated form of "shall not"

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Hey Whiffle. How goes the English? wink------------------C@ntusIn the past, the fools would pay, to see the freaks of the day. The contradictions of the norm. The bizarre, the wonderful and deformed.No need for the tents and cages now. The wool covers our eyes. In front of the TV circus - a freakshow in disguise.[This message has been edited by Cantus (edited 25 November 2001).][This message has been edited by Cantus (edited 25 November 2001).]

Meh

Tempestaddict
522 posts

Posted:
No bloody way, I hit metal. Oh yeah and occasionally me thumb. grinAnyway back to the topic... Doh! grin