Deathlokmember
1 post

Posted:
I was wondering if anyone could tell me any chemicals that would change the color of the fire. Not in mid swing or anything just getting tired of the same orange color of white gas.

taztasticBRONZE Member
35 posts

Posted:
Hi there. The following website may be of some use to you. It has some good suggestions on changing the colour of your flame.

https://www.geocities.com/firepoi/fuels.html

Taz

If I could turn back time and take back what I just said; I wouldn't - The Wise Words Of Taztastic (Excerpt)

Kimmember
46 posts

Posted:
I have heard from people that if you use Helium it will burn like a blue green color

Walking slowly through the rain, with out worries ther's no pain, when you see a shooting star, all your problems seem so far, if you give true love and trust, just give me all you got.

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
If you use the search button, you'll find MANY threads both about coloured flames an about sparkly poit too. Some members here have given usefull and rich infos on that, you'll find a gold mine with a little search and if you revive the old threads

shine on
Cassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"